NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

Hernandez used Nike jerseys are currently going for $305+ on ebay got no idea who and why people are buying these but if you have one sell it.

I imagine they are going to be pretty rare. At least for the authentic ones anyway as the Patriots are offering to replace any that were purchased through their store for another jersey of equal value. They have said they will then have those jersey's destroyed. I have also seen elsewhere that other stores around the US were removing any they may have from their stock and were all being sent back to the distributors to be destroyed.

Yeah heard that this morning...he sounds pretty confident he'll get off though... so you mightn't be out of the woods yet ;-)

I heard that also, but then have also seen conflicting reports saying he has no chance to win his appeal. I'm hoping for the later... :thumbsup:

Yes, which means I'm not hoping for the latter, not hoping that he has no chance of winning his appeal.
Now I'm confused - I think you know where I stand but....;)

A couple serious injuries in Training Camps already!
- Eagles have lost Jeremy Maclin for the season with a torn ACL
- Ravens have lost Dennis Pitta for the season with a dislocated hip... Neil won't like that!
- Chargers have lost their second young LB for the season with a knee injury too

Yes, which means I'm not hoping for the latter, not hoping that he has no chance of winning his appeal.
Now I'm confused - I think you know where I stand but....;)

Interesting update on NFL.com, it appears Miller has not been suspended for failing a drug test now (either recreational or performance enhancing). Could possibly be because he skipped compulsory drug tests instead... that's a sign of guilt right there... :whistle: lol

Interesting update on NFL.com, it appears Miller has not been suspended for failing a drug test now (either recreational or performance enhancing). Could possibly be because he skipped compulsory drug tests instead... that's a sign of guilt right there... :whistle: lol

Or maybe he just forgot :rolleyes:
Appeal to be heard mid August. Everybody still denying everything, as they do.

Or maybe he just forgot :rolleyes:
Appeal to be heard mid August. Everybody still denying everything, as they do.

Hopefully for the Broncos (and hopefully not for the Raiders...) it works out. Miller seems pretty confident he will win.

He's probably confident that they can't get him for any positive tests, lots of talk about not taking this and that and denials of previous incidents, but that appears to no longer be the issue. The issue is that he dodged the test, which seems to be as serious a breach.

Yeah I can imagine that avoiding taking a test warrants the same as a failed test. Otherwise every player who knows he was going to fail, would just avoid taking the test to begin with.

He's probably confident that they can't get him for any positive tests, lots of talk about not taking this and that and denials of previous incidents, but that appears to no longer be the issue. The issue is that he dodged the test, which seems to be as serious a breach.

hopefully ASADA is conducting it mate and he will be right

Back
Top Bottom