NFL Box Break Day retail mixer

Treysportcc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ray
Well the days arrived. Kinda shot myself on the foot when I said ill open a box of the next Super Bowl MVP. I've always wanted to own the iconic Patrick Mahomes rated rookie Donruss Optic card. I've never opened any 2017 products due to how expensive they are. Such a great rookie class and also a chance at CMC who's now playing for my 49ers was a selling point.
Threw in some Prizm from 2021 and 2022 to get in on the NFL Draft fever.
2022 Zenith I've seen opened and really love the retro designs from Pacific and OG Revolution.
Got these out as a reminder but will have to rip em after work..
Can't wait to what everyone has today. Happy Ripping!!
20230430_080211.jpg

Yep Run CMC is Christian Mccaffrey.
Was drafted by Carolina Panthers in 2017 and just a workhorse. Last 3 seasons has battled with injuries and many thought was burnt out. Traded mid-season in 2022 to 49ers. Just a good player to watch. Jack of all trades. Even had him play QB in last year's NFC title game

Yep Run CMC is Christian Mccaffrey.
Was drafted by Carolina Panthers in 2017 and just a workhorse. Last 3 seasons has battled with injuries and many thought was burnt out. Traded mid-season in 2022 to 49ers. Just a good player to watch. Jack of all trades. Even had him play QB in last year's NFC title game

Did you see some of those Card Ladder vids? It's the Crossover chat ones where they do maildays and talk all sports - pretty cool

Packs 5 and 6 had to call an audible mid fist pump. Forgot what year I was opening. Light Blue TLaw was wanted a box ago 🤣
20230430_185326.jpg

Hopefully more fun is the next box..
First time retail release of Zenith so they can over print more..

The Zenith base cards have a very cheap feel. On hoops like stock compared to the usual 55pt hobby. Plenty of #d sets can be pulled. Including Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto previews. The inserts is where it's at in this.
Packs 1 and 2
20230430_190703.jpg

Back
Top Bottom