Next Card show in Melbourne

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
Hi guys i will get to this one in the hope i can find a steve waugh card or to along with a Mallet heroes and any other requests!

Cheers DonMambo

would be great to catch up with some of the OCT Cricket Card Mafia

Sandown > Event Calendar > Hobby Leisure & Collectors Carnival

Hobby Leisure & Collectors Carnival27th June 2010

Where: Sandown Racecourse Melways Reference Page 80 D7

Entry: Via Dandenong Road / Princes Highway Overpass or Sandown Road ONLY
When: 27th June 2010

Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm

Includes Melbourne Card Collectors Expo

200 only Limited Edition Beanie Kids, doll repairs, massive Meccano & Vintage Radio display, past AFL / VFL Players, hobby clubs & more

Wide variety of Scale Models, Kits, Toys & Childhood Memorabilia, Best Mix of Vintage, Retro & Hard to Find Collectables, Memorabilia & Nostalgia of every description for sale
All Enquiries & Stall Bookings to:

All Events Victoria 03 9568 8441 03 9568 8441

More Info & Updates website: All Events Victoria - Home

Hi mate,

Unfortunately I will not be attending as we will be moving into our new home, just to let you know.... I picked up the Mallett at the last show at malvern. Sorry, to whomever wanted it!!!!

Hodgie

Let me know if you need anything and i will do a survey of the stands and get contact numbers or i will buy it myself and send it on!

Cheers
DonMambo

Im hoping to get there!! :) Wouldve been good if Prestige had been released by then... bugger hey!

There's a train station right next to it, i parked at the train station last time and walked down.
No idea what station it was, maybe you'll spot it on a google map.

I'll look but no way would i be seen dead buying any!!

Only kidding let me know which ones you are after and i will keep note!

Thanks mate :)

After any gold or platinum draft signatures.

Am happy to give you some $$ before you go just incase :)

---------- Post added 12-06-2010 at 04:57 PM ----------

You mean theres some left :lol: Yeah ill keep an eye out.

Appreciate it buddy!

I am quiet sure there was two there last time. two different sellers, so one should be left for you Liam

i dunno if this is in melbourne but its in VIC, heres some details hope i could help.
Sunday, 18 July 2010

Williamstown Senior Citizens' Centre

Corner Melbourne Road & Ferguson St, Williamstown, VIC 3015

Time - 9am - 1pm (free entry after 12.00pm)

Admission - Adults $2.00/Children $1.00

FREE Pack of 2010 AFL Topps Chipz upon entry!

Special Guest Appearances - 1980 Richmond Premiership Players - Michael Roach + others

A special limited-edition card, individually-numbered to only 80, will be available for purchase on the day featuring three 1980 premiership players and will be signed on the day by the players.

i dunno if this is in melbourne but its in VIC, heres some details hope i could help.
Sunday, 18 July 2010

Williamstown Senior Citizens' Centre

Corner Melbourne Road & Ferguson St, Williamstown, VIC 3015

Time - 9am - 1pm (free entry after 12.00pm)

Admission - Adults $2.00/Children $1.00

FREE Pack of 2010 AFL Topps Chipz upon entry!

Special Guest Appearances - 1980 Richmond Premiership Players - Michael Roach + others

A special limited-edition card, individually-numbered to only 80, will be available for purchase on the day featuring three 1980 premiership players and will be signed on the day by the players.

Sweet theres another one! I went to the one last time It was sh!thouse lets hope this one is a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom