Newest addition to my collection...a new crown jewel.

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
These are the new cards I received this month... I've decided to collect Drexler along with MJ. .So here they are:

Clyde Drexler Exquisite Limited Logo's 06-07 Numbered 17/50(Patch is from the "X" in dreXler)

Drexler 04-05 UD ultimate signature patches(patch is from the the 95-96 all-star game) #15/25

More to come hopefully next week!

The Ultimate is sweet. I was watching 1 of those as a BIN for months...

The Exquisite is also nuts! Not sure about it being the 'X' though. Names on players backs are typically small and only thin 1 colour (no shading). Unless they did it different in the old days? Not sure where it would be otherwise!

Sweet choice on Glide too

Cheer mate!!!! I thought about collecting other players(Wade etc)but Drexler was the one who remindered me of Jordan the most. Both were high-flyers, explosive dunkers and prolific scorers.He had a little more hops than Jordan did - but nowhere near the fundamentals lol.

Hope you pickup the ultimate soon. i've been really looking for this since i've started to collect Drexler.His all-star uni is really rare to have. Definitely worth the $$$ if you can BIN.Thks

WOW! 2 great cards!

Love the Exquisite. I only have two LL from this past year and they are Jordan and Drexler.

GReat work.

WOW! 2 great cards!

Love the Exquisite. I only have two LL from this past year and they are Jordan and Drexler.

GReat work.

Top stuff champ!!!!

Jordan and Clyde are both great players in there own rights.Do you have a scan of the glide, haven't seen it.