AlfCl

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alf
eBay User
schnook61
COMC User
alfcl
Hello everyone, name is Alf just started collecting Basketball, just something else to do with my son, looking to learn about card buying, trading and selling. Hope to deal with some of you soon.
Regards

Welcome ! i am a nooby also =). Just started collecting and have already got a PC (Personal Collection) started for Steven Adams (fellow Kiwi).
Hope you and your son enjoy cracking boxes together! MOJO.

Cheers Grindnation,

Thanks for the welcome, I would like to start a PC of Russell Westbrook, Kenneth Faried, Bill Russel and Clyde Drexler, we'll see how that goes over time. Buy the way have seen MOJO quite a bit here and there what is it's meaning?

Regards

Last edited:
WElcome, Alf (and to your son also). Plenty of great traders here who are more than willing to help out. Mojo basically means hitting a big priced, rare card out of a pack or box. Generally it'd be something that would fall one per case (1:12 boxes for a standard case) or a big name auto/ultra card like a Kobe Bryant Auto or lebron James #'d out of, say, 5.

Cheers thanks for the welcome and the info taffster74, hope some come our way, and thanks to wasportsfan1 for the welcome. I think my son and myself will enjoy doing this together very much.

Regards

Hello Jesse Dart, first thanks for the welcome, our favourite team is The Thunder, my sons favourite player is Peter Ewing mine is Russell Westbrook. Got a sweet Russell Westbrook 5/10 from a 14/15 NBA Hoops box break last week from Cherry.

OutlawNinja
Thanks for the welcome man, I see you down the Coast, I'm up the Bay. Queensland rocks

Cheers

Hello Jesse Dart, first thanks for the welcome, our favourite team is The Thunder, my sons favourite player is Peter Ewing mine is Russell Westbrook. Got a sweet Russell Westbrook 5/10 from a 14/15 NBA Hoops box break last week from Cherry.

OutlawNinja
Thanks for the welcome man, I see you down the Coast, I'm up the Bay. Queensland rocks

Cheers
Yeah, very nice up there. I lived at Rainbow beach for a while many years ago.

Back
Top Bottom