bizzkit

OzCardTrader
Real Name
matthew
eBay User
alpinelights
:v:Hi everyone,i have finally found time to register as having a couple of little kiddies takes up a lot of time.I live in queensland with my wife and 2 children,been here for 8 years now.Originally lived and grew up in the western suburbs of melbourne,where the whole family follows the mighty magpies.Played football for west footscray and cricket for sunshine and footscray.Now very happy and enjoying the lifestyle of the gold coast,but miss the regulation of heading to collingwood games each week,oh well the sacrifices you have to make!.I started collecting vfl cards when i was in primary school like any other young lad would do,lucky enough a lot of them i still have put away.I since started again in 2010 with the champions series and again with the 2011 champions series,can't seem to go wrong in finding the star signatures,nice of select to add some excitment and adrenelin into this series.I have quite a lot of extra cards from this series so i will hope to be posting a sale and trade,want list shortly.Regards matthew.:v:

Welcome to the site mate, thinking of a move up that way myself, my area is a bit cold in the winter and has a very high unemployment rate. I have 2 kids as well though and it's handy to have family around.
All the best here, it's a great site.

Back
Top Bottom