@mojochasers
Real Name
Rhys Solomon
eBay User
mojochasers
COMC User
Pugzlife
Hey all my fellow collectors!!

My name is Rhys and I'm from the Gold Coast, Queensland!

I've been a collector of Basketball cards basically since I was little, and recently restarted the hobby about 3 years ago!

I collect anything of Stephon Marbury

Also collecting Nate Robinson, Andre Iguodala, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Kobe Bryant, Devin Harris, Gerald Green, Michael Jordan and Allen Iverson.

I also collect Jersey numbered cards and 1st and last numbered cards!

Also trying to complete 06/07 SP Game Used Patch /25 #101-200 Set and also the Jersey Set #101-200.

and Also trying to complete 06/07 SP Signature Set #1-142.

So if you can help me with any of these, that would be greatly appreciated!

Just check my bucket for anything you may need!

Thanks for taking the time to read about me!

It feels great to be part of the collecting community!

God bless and Happy collecting

Welcome - I chase KG's jersey numbered stuff so if u have any that u might like to trade/sell that'd be great!!!

All the best hunting down what u need
Al

Hi Rhys,

welcome to the site.. you collect alot of guys. that's cool, we would love to see ur maildays, some of the players you collect are sweet and dynamic. I think you like NBA-Guards and scoring machines :)

We got collectors of your players.. so, I am sure you will have a lot of trades going around...

We also have alot of SPSE 06-07 collectors and I think some members will be able to help you about that set.. and of couse SPGU 06-07, you can ask Pete (foolish)... who had several boxes open...

post what you need in wantlist section, you will have alot of private messages soon..

hope u enjoy ur time here and get the cards you are looking for.

:thumbsup:

Hey mate. Welcome to the site :) Look forward to doing some deals. Put a link to your bucket in your sig, then we can check it out ;)

Welcome to the site mate! Another starbury collector hey? You should check out my website and have a gander at my Marbury collection :) I have a couple GU doubles I'll have to see if you need maybe we can deal!

Cheers,
AJ

Hey everyone!

I'm just writing to say how much I love this site and community!

everyone on ozcardtrader are very nice and welcoming and I am having an awesome time making trades and chatting amongst people with the same hobbies and passions as myself!

I've only been a part of the ozcardtrader family for 4 days and already have made over a dozen trades and had good chats with other members!

I hope u all are enjoying my competition I am running!
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=23534

this is basically a thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome!

ozcardtrader is the best!

thanx and God Bless

Back
Top Bottom