New Member in England

QBC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marlon
eBay User
quite-bizarre
Hi,
I'm a big Buffy and Harry Potter fan. I'm a dealer by profession, but I like these two series so much that they're really the only trading cards I tend to deal in. I've got lots of HP cards on ebay but I'm always happy to deal off ebay and give my customers better prices as there's no ebay fees to pay.

Welcome to the site.

Nice 2 sets to trade in. Very enthusiastic and dedicated collectors out there for those 2. Artbox (i think) do a fabulous job with HP, have some great limited edition prop cards.

Hi,
Thanks for your message. I'm not too fond of the MM2 HP set - very bland cards, generally. Also, the props in the HBP and Heroes/Villains sets are quite poor. PS, CoS, PoA and GoF are the best sets by far IMHO.

i guess you're a Lost fan? I know this isn't a trading card, but I have a lovely Lost mug that was part of an Easter egg set from a couple of years ago. Brand new in box, just the egg has been eaten. Any interest?

Regards,

Welcome mate

Goodonya for lookin out for collectors, ebay certainly have got a bit greedy with the fees, I would have thought they have had their virtual monopoly all these years and made all the money they could spend but it doesn't seem that way does it?

All the best!

Hi, Matt,
Thanks for your message. I know what you mean about eBay. Can't help on your wants list, I'm afraid, don't have those kind of cards.

---------- Post added 26-07-2010 at 11:10 PM ----------

Hi, OutlawNinja,
Some of the HP cards are good, some are rubbish. Have a look at the full set lists on
TheYakShack Forum - Index
I think you may have to join the forum to see the full details.

Hi,
Thanks for your message. I'm not too fond of the MM2 HP set - very bland cards, generally. Also, the props in the HBP and Heroes/Villains sets are quite poor. PS, CoS, PoA and GoF are the best sets by far IMHO.

i guess you're a Lost fan? I know this isn't a trading card, but I have a lovely Lost mug that was part of an Easter egg set from a couple of years ago. Brand new in box, just the egg has been eaten. Any interest?

Regards,

Id like to see a pic of the mug. Dont think i have my own coffee/tea cup :lol:

Yeah the MM2 set appeared to be a bit rushed, dont think it did well sales wise either.

Is there word of any Comic-Con props being made.

Hi,
How do i send you a picture of the Lost mug? Can I put it on the forum or is it best if you send me your email address?
Regards,
Marlon

Back
Top Bottom