New member hurr! :)

DallasMavs41341

JHo Collector
Real Name
Patrick
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to formally introduce myself to all the OZ members here!

My name's Patrick.

Born and raised in NY and now living in TX.

I play all sports, but I have the most fun playing basketball.

I'm a long time fan of the Dallas Mavericks and I'm slowly trying to build up my Josh Howard collection so it'll be worthy of posting it here one day.

I'm also a big fan of Kym Johnson

Decent and friendly US members are welcome here Dmavs but I made an exception for Mac :-P You have been an outstanding member on beckett and HK's for years now and its a pleasure to have you aboard to increase you PC and help others here with theirs.

G'day there mate & welcome to the forum.I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Welcome! You have an awesome J Ho collection!

Enjoy your time here!!

Cheers
Matt

welcome to the boards Patrick i am sure you will enjoy your time here. i am now also a fan of Kym Johnson (providing she is the lady in your avatar).

welcome and i hope you get to have many happy trades on this site to increase your josh howard collection
tony

G'day Pat, welcome mate.

That J-Ho PC is still kickin on then! Well done mate. Just saw your mailday, will check it out more later.

Just wanted to say welcome. You might find a couple of new Howard's here too, I've seen a couple around.

Welcome Patrick - have always enjoyed your "hope my collection is worthy" comments when it's f$%^#@ blinding!!!!!

PS I like Kym too - don't even need to see her face.....

Wolves Jr - great stuff - made me laugh as well!!!

Man, another familiar face/name.

Nice to see you here mate. You have one awesome Dallas Mavericks / Josh Howard collection. In saying that, I feel what I said was an understatement.

Anyway, enjoy your stay mate. You will like the family we have over here.

- Hendra

Thanks for making me so welcomed here everybody!

welcome to the boards Patrick i am sure you will enjoy your time here. i am now also a fan of Kym Johnson (providing she is the lady in your avatar).

Unfortunately, my avatar is not a picture of Ms. Johnson. It's one of my more memorable attractions I saw during a trip to the beach 2 summers ago

Here is a pic of Ms. Johnson: