New member hurr! :)

DallasMavs41341

JHo Collector
Real Name
Patrick
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to formally introduce myself to all the OZ members here! :)

My name's Patrick.

Born and raised in NY and now living in TX.

I play all sports, but I have the most fun playing basketball.

I'm a long time fan of the Dallas Mavericks and I'm slowly trying to build up my Josh Howard collection so it'll be worthy of posting it here one day.

I'm also a big fan of Kym Johnson :D

Decent and friendly US members are welcome here Dmavs but I made an exception for Mac :-P You have been an outstanding member on beckett and HK's for years now and its a pleasure to have you aboard to increase you PC and help others here with theirs.

G'day there mate & welcome to the forum.I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Welcome! You have an awesome J Ho collection!

Enjoy your time here!!

Cheers
Matt

welcome to the boards Patrick i am sure you will enjoy your time here. i am now also a fan of Kym Johnson (providing she is the lady in your avatar).

welcome and i hope you get to have many happy trades on this site to increase your josh howard collection
tony :D

G'day Pat, welcome mate.

That J-Ho PC is still kickin on then! Well done mate. Just saw your mailday, will check it out more later.

Just wanted to say welcome. You might find a couple of new Howard's here too, I've seen a couple around.

Welcome Patrick - have always enjoyed your "hope my collection is worthy" comments when it's f$%^#@ blinding!!!!!

PS I like Kym too - don't even need to see her face.....

Wolves Jr - great stuff - made me laugh as well!!!

Man, another familiar face/name.

Nice to see you here mate. You have one awesome Dallas Mavericks / Josh Howard collection. In saying that, I feel what I said was an understatement. :p

Anyway, enjoy your stay mate. You will like the family we have over here.

- Hendra

Thanks for making me so welcomed here everybody!

welcome to the boards Patrick i am sure you will enjoy your time here. i am now also a fan of Kym Johnson (providing she is the lady in your avatar).

Unfortunately, my avatar is not a picture of Ms. Johnson. It's one of my more memorable attractions I saw during a trip to the beach 2 summers ago :)

Here is a pic of Ms. Johnson:
Kym_Johnson_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom