New member - big David Lee fan

DL42

David Lee Collector
Real Name
DL42
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and I love the look, it's a simple forum to browse. Check out the list below for what i collect...

I collect mainly high-end cards:
- All David Lee Auto cards (including AU patch RCs)
- All Shawn Kemp cards (attempting to anyway)
- Detroit Pistons AU cards including AU patch cards
- 2005-06 Exquisite Noble Nameplates
- 2006-07 Chronology Legends Letterman Patch AU's

Collecting lots more other sets but i'll probably stop updating this thread and just create a want list thread eventually.

This is probably the last edit i'll make (12/02/08).

So now you know who to PM if you need to sell any of the above cards. :)

cheers!
:cool:

Welcome aboard dude!! I am sure you will be able to find some of what you are looking for here!!

Cheers

Benny J

gday mate welcome to the forum,its a great place with great people!

i have a lee auto in my bucket if ya need it!

cheers

Welcome, Im a bit of a David Lee fan myself! A very underrated player in my opinion!

Cheers
Matt

Welcome, Im a bit of a David Lee fan myself! A very underrated player in my opinion!

Cheers
Matt

Cool! I don't know many David Lee fans... hehe

He's a great hustle player, sacrifices for the team and just a great all round guy. Too bad the Knicks are such a mess.

hey, welcome to the site. David Lee is an awesome player with a bright future! hope you can find some nice cards of him!

hey, welcome to the site. David Lee is an awesome player with a bright future! hope you can find some nice cards of him!

Slowly getting there. Will eventually start my own want list thread and I have to create my own bucket account and put up scans etc. :cool:

Yes I really hope David and Nate stay put because they both came into the league at the same time and are both personal player favs of mine!

I'm looking forward to some sweet patch and AU cards from them in the years to come. :D

Back
Top Bottom