New Iguodala & website layout/presentation.. Check it out!

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey guys,

I haven't posted many maildays as of late. Quite odd since I've received so many things as of late but because I'm short of supplies for one-touches, I haven't scanned most of my recent acquisitions.

Anyway, I got this card via Hobby Kings, a mate of mine who used to collect Iguodala. If you can stretch your memory back a year ago, you may remember that I was doing a side collection of Iguodala, only to give up most of it due to needing of extra funds for Iverson, at the time. But now I'm back and I've always liked this kid style of play, played for Philly and with Iverson at the time, so I'm going to continue to chase his cards. Not as extensive as Iverson but yeah..

Now that I've kind of stabilised myself financially, I was able to afford to bring this gem home to Australia. One of my favorire Iguodala rookie card and the autograph is on-card and of his old style. He kind of changed his autograph nowadays.

Oh, by the way, I wouldn't mind a constructive feedback, of how the layout/presentation of the card, to your eyes. Because this is how I'm going to present my Iverson/Iguodala collection, once I have my website up and running. Be honest and I appreciate your comments in advance.

04-05 Upper Deck SP Authentic - Andre Iguodala - Rookie Authentics Extra Limited - Autograph Gold #03/25 - Man, I love this set. A 10/10 for designs, layout, overall look of the card! :thumbsup:

04-05_Upper-Deck_SP-Authentic_Ro-2.jpg

Cheers,

-henkita217-

Hendra, that is a beautiful set and the layout looks awesome! Cant wait to see your website!!

Cheers
Matt

Sweet card, and scanned beautifully!

When you display them in your website, how big are you going to have them shown?

If you make them too small, people won't be able to read the text below the card, and if they're too big (like now - it's MASSIVE), it'll take forever to view the PC.

IMO, it works better with a 1-2 line description.
Like:
04-05 SP Authentic Limited Extra #03/25

Most collectors would know the brands, and if you still wanted to put them in, you could include the "UD" or "Upper Deck" wording too.

Just my opinion mate, I just feel it'd take near-forever to view it 1 card at a time.
If you've got it started, with say half a dozen to a dozen, shoot me the link, would love to check it out some more, and comment further if it's not as I've described above.

S

I agree a bit about all the info. Is that your favourite font too? Funky looking but not the easiest to read. MAybe if there was less info as Taz said that wouldn't matter.

Looking forward to seeing it all Hendra!

Back
Top Bottom