New here from the US...Hope Im welcome lol

Iverson_Fan

Iverson Collector
Real Name
Iverson
eBay User
Iverson_Fan
Whats up yall? My name is Stetson and Im from Cali. I heard about this site from someone who used to compete with the infamous Henkita :worthy:. I am also an Allen Iverson collector, not nearly the collection of Henkita, but Im happy with it...til I see his maildays :p. But anyway, he is the only player I collect so if you guys have any higher end ones that Henkita doesnt want, as Im sure he gets first dibs, lemme know. My Ebay ID is Iverson_Fan if yall would like some references, and Im currently working on getting all my AIs scanned, its just gonna take a while. Here it is, in the VERY early stage, but just in case you wanna see some of them.

Pictures by Iverson_Fan_3 - Photobucket

Hopefully I can add more from you guys...

Welcome aboard :) Great to have another international member. Good luck with the AI hunt. Wouldn;t happen to have a spare Fresh Ink 10X Patch #/10 by any chance would you? ;)

Welcome aboard :) Great to have another international member. Good luck with the AI hunt. Wouldn;t happen to have a spare Fresh Ink 10X Patch #/10 by any chance would you? ;)

Nevermind an extra, I wish I had just one lol...Ive only seen one and I got outbid on it...That was a sick card too.

Thanks everyone...

You and me both then! I've only seen 1 also and was the 2nd highest bidder on it...I won;t mention the price, was crazy!

Was it like...2-3 months ago maybe? If it was on Ebay then yeah I know what youre talking about, I dont remember the final price, but I know it was more than I was willing to pay lol, I didnt think it would go for more than $250.

Was it like...2-3 months ago maybe? If it was on Ebay then yeah I know what youre talking about, I dont remember the final price, but I know it was more than I was willing to pay lol, I didnt think it would go for more than $250.

Yep that will be 1 and the same! Some sweet patches on that card and yeah, fair to say that had I won the card I would have been stoked, but my max bid was set at pretty crazy heights (or so I thought) but was still outbid! I'm a Kyle Korver collector, as my sig states, hence my interest in the card. So unless 1 of those comes up, I won;t be a hassle to you :)

Back
Top Bottom