NEW: CARD Design REQUESTS!!!

Nah mate, it's a different thread :p This is for actual card designs that will be printed and sent to you. Sig requests are in the other thread but I am focusing on this atm. :)
SEND YOUR REQUESTS EVERYONE! :D

ohhh..

:lol: i feel pretty stupid ....haha

Hey dude, sorry about the patch request, could i just make it a Naitanui Auto 1/1 card, Hey you should probley charge a bit more, your printer must be getting a flogging and the cartridges aren't cheap, make sure your making something back, i don't think any of us mind paying a bit more, and if you go on to do big things in the card industry, then we've got some of ya first cards, they'll be worth a mint ( mine will cause its nic nat, maybe not the collingwood cards but thats not your fault, lol)
Cheers anyway dude, keep up the good work ( did any of this sucking up get me any further up the que, pls,pls,pls my knees are getting sore

@Lions2003: Haha it's alright mate :)
@westcoastking: Thanks for the kind words and it's alright, I'll get ya request done soon :)

Hi Dylan,

Can I please make a request for the following, Jack Fingleton, Stan Mccabe, Steve Waugh x5, Bill Woodfull, Bill Ponsford, John Dyson, Viv Richards,Sachin Tendulkar, Ricky Ponting, Virenda Sewag, Shane Warne, Muttiah Murildurian, Ian Chappell, Greg Chappell, Dennis Lillee, Rod Marsh,Adam Gilchrist,Imran khan, Ritchie benaud,Andrew Symonds and Martin Crowe.

I really like the style you create with the Torres signature card. Again, you are bloody amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that you would give select and futera a run for their money.

thanks,

Craig

**FIRST REQUESTS FINISHED**
CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE
Cowboys4lyf

kingjack

Middie the mad kid

-GiRDS

PLEASE PM me if you are happy with these and ready to pay :)

Yep Dylan they are awesome! Im ready to pay PM me the details..

sorry to be a pain but do you reckon you could make a Swan but with his tattoo's? I'll pay for all 4 now if thats alright with you.

cheers mate.

Awesome looking cards, cant wait for mine, might even be able to get them signed next weekend!! They really look great guys, well done indeed.

awesome work dylan, love the jedinak especially, can't wait for the gordon. thanks

When you guys thought my cards were just awesome....

check this bad boy out....

Warney Manufactured Patch Auto, BOO YA!
P1191561.jpg

P1191556.jpg

P1191555.jpg

P1191563.jpg

:worthy: One of the sickest cards I have :D

Too bad you dont work for select, sorry for bumping a heaps old thread, just wanted to ask if you would make me a patch card if i supplied the patch?

yeh could you please do me a michael gordon liek the shauns's matt bowen ill ask him for the both of us over facebook brplat.

Back
Top Bottom