NEW: CARD Design REQUESTS!!!

Would love some of the following please mate

Dane Swan
Scott Pendlebury
Brad Dick

I need Reg Gasnier, Graeme Langlands, Jamie Soward, Brett Morris, Darius Boyd, Mark Gasnier, Michael Weyman, Ben Creagh, Matt Cooper, Jason Nightingale, Ben Hornby, Trent Merrin, Nathan Fien, Dean Young, Beau Scott. Please, thanks heaps mate!

Also other requests: Nathan Blacklock, Ricky Walford, Mark Coyne & Graeme Wynn if you can find pics of them.

---------- Post added 06-08-2010 at 11:38 PM ----------

Is there any chance for aanother set, you have a design of another card that has room for a players signature as well?
Like a whit part or lighter coloured part? Do you have any examples of different designs you guys can do? Thanks heaps.

***UPDATE***
First requests are done! Pictures are coming soon. So stay tuned and keep bringing your requests!
:v:

Hey Dylan :) Did you mind making me a Daniel Rich and Derrick Rose Sig? Sweet! Hope you can help.

Cheers :v:

Hey SirDylan,
Any chance you could do me up a Nic Natanui Autograph Patch 1/1, great job ya doin with the sigs and the cards, keeps everyone keen and interested in the greatest hobby of all ...... Jessica Alba, ooops i meant cards

Hey Dylan :) Did you mind making me a Daniel Rich Sig? Sweet! Hope you can help.

Cheers :v:

My Bad ..

Could it have richs sigs in it? and
Lions2003 in the bottom right corner

Could it be similiar to this, but, obviously with rich :p
CPDRJDsigAugustcopyflat.png

Cheers and Hope you can help :thumbsup:

hey mate could i get a couple? Wayne Pearce (balmain Tigers), Andrew Johns one with an are for him to sign, and a ryan girdler one with an area to sign.

Thanks heaps mate, great job. Let me know when you want payment.

Hey SirDylan,
Any chance you could do me up a Nic Natanui Autograph Patch 1/1, great job ya doin with the sigs and the cards, keeps everyone keen and interested in the greatest hobby of all ...... Jessica Alba, ooops i meant cards

how is he supposed to get a jersey?? lolol would like to see pics dylan, also if you havent fufilled my request yet can i make it Michael Gordon and Mile Jedinak

Ok guys, here's what I've done and no I don't make patch cards because I don't have any jersey pieces.. but if you have one send it to me and I'll make you a Patch card.
Requests finished and pictures coming:
GiRDS
Cowboys4lyf
kingjack
Middie the mad kid

In progress:
tss501 - printed but in the final making process
freeballs - about 6 more to do

That's awesome Dylan! Cant wait to see a pic. Thanks for making it:D !There was just a fan day on yesterday:(. Doesn't really matter as Matt Bowen doesn't ever look like leaving the Cowboys. Also could you please do a Jason Taumalolo signature card (same as Matt Bowen Design & I can also get his signature.) Also if you need pictures for Taumalolo I can give you some as he has oly played 1 game! Keep up the good work Dylan. Thanks again for doing the card. Cheers, cowboys4lyf.

Nah mate, it's a different thread :p This is for actual card designs that will be printed and sent to you. Sig requests are in the other thread but I am focusing on this atm. :)
SEND YOUR REQUESTS EVERYONE! :D

ill have to sell some stuff to get the $$ to you now. look forward to them dylan

Back
Top Bottom