New additions to the PC ( including a 1/1 yeah ! cool )

la iph

OzCardTrader
Real Name
OUAMARI
Hi My OCT Friends,

a long time that's i havn't post, not a lot of receptions this last time but these last day was nice day in my box letter :

A huge thanks at misters Nicolas, Flo', Andrea, Loïc, Dom', Gatëan and Chris for the trade / deal.

/85

/25

and

/1

:kick: :kick: VERY HAPPY

Also received this from Panini ( it was a redemption ) :

=D> would thanks again all the personn who are always ready to help me in the construction of my PC or of the PC of my kids.

Thanks OCT friends your words and encouragement are always appreciated !
;)
tiphaine

chrispaultotallycertifi.jpg

Love this

oh sweet mail day , i must say loving those elite numbered nice looking card, but can never go past a 1/1 well done Tihpaine :hearts:

nice additions Tihpaine :thumbsup:

Congratulations
JP

Thanks JP ;)

chrispaultotallycertifi.jpg

Love this

Me too and love add the patch version of this card in my PC ( dream ) :D .

oh sweet mail day , i must say loving those elite numbered nice looking card, but can never go past a 1/1 well done Tihpaine :hearts:

Thanks my friend, love these Elite ! I'm waiting for my first gold and i'm very exciting ! This 1/1 is an awesome addition to my PC i'm very happy !

Some ripper cards in that lot! I love the design of the elite blue die cut!

Thanks Norm ;)

Sweet additions and nice 1/1. Wish I could find the pesky Aminu hoops proof!

Thanks Benn and be sure if one day i've see or get the Aminu hoops 1/1 she will be for you and your amazing aminu's PC =D> !

Cross the fingers for you mate ;)

Good variety in there - lots of nice die cut cards to chase from Marquee, love the PC 1/1 and CP3 and the fact that I didn't know Dajuan Summers played for the Hornets, er I mean Pelicans!

Well done. Always nice to know you are the only 1 who has a certain card :)

Anytime you get a 1/1 its a good day. I'm addicted to them!

You have so reason Rhys, so addicted these 1/1 :D . My first 1/1 was the Playoff Contenders Patches Championship Tickets of David West it was an awesome gift from Adam ( drob50 ) i'm still thanking him with my heart :) .

Good variety in there - lots of nice die cut cards to chase from Marquee, love the PC 1/1 and CP3 and the fact that I didn't know Dajuan Summers played for the Hornets, er I mean Pelicans!

I think that's maybe the only auto od dajuan summers in nola uni. Now would love get a Chris Paul with a Clippers patch ! That's will be one of my year chase. For the Pélicans i've got several month to prepare my mind at the change :D

love the 1/1!

Thanks mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom