Need To Complete 2008 AFL TeamCoach

Baker123

Banned User
Real Name
Jared Dufty
Hi

I Am After These Cards In Common, Silver Or Gold. I Have Some Cards From This Set To Trade, Some From 2007. I Also Have AFL Tazo's And 2007 and 1008 Champions Inserts To Trade.

The Cards I'm After Are:

Andrew McLeod
Chad Kornes
Brett Deledio
Leo Barry
Craig Bolton
Nick Malceski
Simon Black
Chris Judd
Gary Ablett
Cameron Ling
Luke Hodge
Daniel Wells
Cameron Bruce
Kane Cornes
Nick Dal Santo
Luke Ball
Lenny Hayes
Adam Goodes
Brett Kirk
Daniel Kerr
Adam Cooney
Brendon Fevola
Jonathan Brown
Alan Didak
Dale Thomas
Matthew Lloyd
Andrew Lovett
Matthew Pavlich
Lance Franklin
Aaron Davey
Russel Robertson
Nick Riewoldt
Barry Hall
Ryan O'Keffe
Michael O'Loughlin
Brad Johnson
Josh Fraser
Hamish McIntosh
Dean Cox

If You Have Any Of These Cards Don't Hesitate To Pm Me.

Cheers baker123:):):)

I have
brown gold
cox silver
josh frazer silver
russel robertson silver
daniel kerr silver
lenny hayes silver
Luke ball silver
cameron bruce silver
luke hodge silver

no one should send this member cards. Many people have been burnt because hes a *****. He told me we would send cards on same day. I sent and he never did. I also know of others that were burnt and sent off Base cards to him.

i also sent base cards and insert and afl chipz to him and never recieved nothing there was all upbout 50 cards and 10 chipz

i sent him some commons as a favour, and i don't think he was in sydney. somewhere near bendigo (eaglehawk?) if i remember correctly, but someone would have his address.

maybe i am wrong then. i just can't remember sending anything to sydney recently :blink:

i sent it to an address in Coleambally NSW. Hopefully the storm make the Grand Final again this year cause its my turn to pick what happens (i go up with some mates each year so far) so i might give him a visit.

i sent it to an address in coleambally nsw. Hopefully the storm make the grand final again this year cause its my turn to pick what happens (i go up with some mates each year so far) so i might give him a visit.

yeah thats the addy i have aswell
tell him i said hi if you go there mate lol

Back
Top Bottom