Need ideas on 'Aussie Things' to send to the US!

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
I am trying to put together a 'care package' of all sorts of things that are typically Australian to send to a mate in the US who has helped me out a lot, so a bit of a thank you.

I have thought of things like vegemite, Tim Tams etc, but want some more ideas to include. Maybe anyone who has been to the states kmight recall what things were not found over there but are common here??

Also, if there are some AFL and NRL collectors that could give me an idea of what cards would be decent to send over as well, as I have no idea. Something half decent with a chance at an auto or nice insert?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

What about a cricket bat???

Damn, might go home, throw on my shorts, bluey, thongs, grab a stubby and throw in in a stubby holder, cook up a hamburger, and watch the cricket. lol.

I am trying to put together a 'care package' of all sorts of things that are typically Australian to send to a mate in the US who has helped me out a lot, so a bit of a thank you.

I have thought of things like vegemite, Tim Tams etc, but want some more ideas to include. Maybe anyone who has been to the states kmight recall what things were not found over there but are common here??

Also, if there are some AFL and NRL collectors that could give me an idea of what cards would be decent to send over as well, as I have no idea. Something half decent with a chance at an auto or nice insert?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Send over things like Allens snakes or other similar lollies, cc's etc..

I agree with the Aussie flag and I have a soft football that has the Aussie flag pic on it :) .... Maybe a Kangaroo player card for NRL card ????

If ur looking for cards maybe some packs of the 2012 champions cards for $3 each or even the series 2 type cards for $5.50 each where u can get autos and numbered cards..

Back
Top Bottom