Need advice/help on what Jordan's to grade (Pics Included)

billet355

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
Hi all,

First off I am new here, so Hello my name is Josh and I was an avid collector of Jordan cards in my younger days. Only recently after about 4 years have I opened up the plastic tub and had a gander at my cards, haven't been serious about cards for about 6-8 years... the only reason I felt the urge to do this was because I became inspired when I found 3 Jordan signature cards in the safe I had completely forgotten about, hah! what an idiot eh?

Anyhow the reason for this thread is to gather your expert and up to date opinions on which of the following cards I should submit for grading, probably to PSA. As I don't collect anymore once I receive the cards back they will probably go up for sale. I do have quite a few more inserts/standard etc cards but I roughly picked these out as maybe more desirable?

So, in no particular order... here goes!

92-93 Upper Deck Triple Double Holo #TD2 - I have two of these
93 Topps #52 - I have two of these
88 Fleer All Star Team #120
03-04 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives Game Jersey #J60
96 Upper Deck SPx Holo #8
93-94 Fleer Sharp Shooter #3
07-08 Fleer Authentix Missing Links Game Jersey #MJ-6
93-94 Fleer Ultra Famous Nicknames "AIR" #7
88 Fleer #17
07-08 Fleer Rookie Practice Jersey #RCPJ
99 Topps Chrome Back to Back #B1
96 Topps Finest #229
96 Upper Deck Fastbreak Connections #FB23
95-96 Fleer Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Packs #4
93-94 Fleer Ultra NBA All Defense First Team #2
95-96 Fleer Metal Maximum Metal #4
96-97 Fleer Ultra Board Game #7
06-07 Fleer Names of the Game Jersey #ML-1
96 Topps Finest Mystery #M1
93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team #4
95-96 Fleer Ultra Fabulous Fifties #5
93-94 Fleer Living Legends #4
05-06 SPx Winning Materials Game Jersey #WM-MJ - I have two of these, one is white/white other white/black
93-94 Fleer Ultra Scoring Kings #5 - I have two of these
92-93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team #1
95 Topps Show Stoppers Gold #SS1
89 Fleer #21
90 Fleer #26 - I have two of these
97-98 Fleer Ultra Big Shots #1
89 Hoops All Star Game #21
94 Topps Finest #1 - I have two of these
93 Skybox The Center Stage #CS1
98 Bowmans Best Best Scorer Techniques #T2
92-93 Upper Deck MVP Holo #AW9
91 Hoops MVP #30
97 Topps Stadium Club Class Acts #CA1

And here are some pics... click for larger

I also have a card which I can't seem to find any info on, its probably not worth much but wondering if anyone knows much about it, here is a couple pics...

And finally, for you Jordan lovers here are the Auto's I stumbled on in the safe!... two of them I need to get graded. Probably aren't anything special I don't think in today's world with some of the cards out there but hey, they are auto's none the less!

Thanks to all for looking/helping in advance!

Cheers, Josh

Thanks Phil, definatly sending those two off then! Cheers for the reply.

I also have a card which I can't seem to find any info on, its probably not worth much but wondering if anyone knows much about it, here is a couple pics...

Hi Josh,

I'm only guessing here but looks like this card is an All-Star release (it has the All-Star game logo on the front and is individually numbered which they did in later years as well). Not sure on value as I don't collect MJ but a nice card tho

Hey CJ,

Ahhh ic ic, thanks for the info I'll keep trying to find some info based on that

Cheers, Josh

Youre obviously looking to sell after grading? Unless you really think they'll get a bgs 9.5 or psa10 i wouldnt bother...not going to add a lot to the value otherwise...espeicially once you take costs of grading into account etc.

But any you think would get a 9.5 would result in a premium sale price.

Sweet autos too!

Hi David,

Yeah will probably sell them off, could use the cash in other endeavors!

I see what your saying with the grading, whats the point if the card isnt in mint + shape so I'll keep this in mind and have a close look at some of them.

Thanks on the auto's, will get the other 2 graded as I know they are in mint + condition.

Cheers