Need advice/help on what Jordan's to grade (Pics Included)

billet355

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
Hi all,

First off I am new here, so Hello my name is Josh and I was an avid collector of Jordan cards in my younger days. Only recently after about 4 years have I opened up the plastic tub and had a gander at my cards, haven't been serious about cards for about 6-8 years... the only reason I felt the urge to do this was because I became inspired when I found 3 Jordan signature cards in the safe I had completely forgotten about, hah! what an idiot eh? :)

Anyhow the reason for this thread is to gather your expert and up to date opinions on which of the following cards I should submit for grading, probably to PSA. As I don't collect anymore once I receive the cards back they will probably go up for sale. I do have quite a few more inserts/standard etc cards but I roughly picked these out as maybe more desirable?

So, in no particular order... here goes!

92-93 Upper Deck Triple Double Holo #TD2 - I have two of these
93 Topps #52 - I have two of these
88 Fleer All Star Team #120
03-04 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives Game Jersey #J60
96 Upper Deck SPx Holo #8
93-94 Fleer Sharp Shooter #3
07-08 Fleer Authentix Missing Links Game Jersey #MJ-6
93-94 Fleer Ultra Famous Nicknames "AIR" #7
88 Fleer #17
07-08 Fleer Rookie Practice Jersey #RCPJ
99 Topps Chrome Back to Back #B1
96 Topps Finest #229
96 Upper Deck Fastbreak Connections #FB23
95-96 Fleer Ultra Scoring Kings Hot Packs #4
93-94 Fleer Ultra NBA All Defense First Team #2
95-96 Fleer Metal Maximum Metal #4
96-97 Fleer Ultra Board Game #7
06-07 Fleer Names of the Game Jersey #ML-1
96 Topps Finest Mystery #M1
93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team #4
95-96 Fleer Ultra Fabulous Fifties #5
93-94 Fleer Living Legends #4
05-06 SPx Winning Materials Game Jersey #WM-MJ - I have two of these, one is white/white other white/black
93-94 Fleer Ultra Scoring Kings #5 - I have two of these
92-93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team #1
95 Topps Show Stoppers Gold #SS1
89 Fleer #21
90 Fleer #26 - I have two of these
97-98 Fleer Ultra Big Shots #1
89 Hoops All Star Game #21
94 Topps Finest #1 - I have two of these
93 Skybox The Center Stage #CS1
98 Bowmans Best Best Scorer Techniques #T2
92-93 Upper Deck MVP Holo #AW9
91 Hoops MVP #30
97 Topps Stadium Club Class Acts #CA1

And here are some pics... click for larger

I also have a card which I can't seem to find any info on, its probably not worth much but wondering if anyone knows much about it, here is a couple pics...

And finally, for you Jordan lovers here are the Auto's I stumbled on in the safe!... two of them I need to get graded. Probably aren't anything special I don't think in today's world with some of the cards out there but hey, they are auto's none the less! :)

Thanks to all for looking/helping in advance!

Cheers, Josh

I also have a card which I can't seem to find any info on, its probably not worth much but wondering if anyone knows much about it, here is a couple pics...

Hi Josh,

I'm only guessing here but looks like this card is an All-Star release (it has the All-Star game logo on the front and is individually numbered which they did in later years as well). Not sure on value as I don't collect MJ but a nice card tho :)

Hey CJ,

Ahhh ic ic, thanks for the info I'll keep trying to find some info based on that :)

Cheers, Josh

Youre obviously looking to sell after grading? Unless you really think they'll get a bgs 9.5 or psa10 i wouldnt bother...not going to add a lot to the value otherwise...espeicially once you take costs of grading into account etc.

But any you think would get a 9.5 would result in a premium sale price.

Sweet autos too! =D>

Hi David,

Yeah will probably sell them off, could use the cash in other endeavors!

I see what your saying with the grading, whats the point if the card isnt in mint + shape so I'll keep this in mind and have a close look at some of them.

Thanks on the auto's, will get the other 2 graded as I know they are in mint + condition.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom