Need a price on a card?

Twistie

~ Selling AFL Cards ~
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
chase50000
Hi all, I haven't been on this site for a while so please correct me if I do something wrong.

In 2012, I pulled this card: 2012 Future Force Gold Signature Ben Kennedy numbered 30/30

I was wandering what the price could be around, if I were to sell it.

I don't know if this is the right section to post this in, please re-direct me if I have posted in the wrong place.

Cheers

Hi All

I'm trying to get a guide as to what this card may be worth? I couldn't find one sold on Ebay.

Thanks

Russell

Should get about $250+ im guessing, if there hasnt been one on ebay for a while there may be a few people after one.

Can't go wrong listing it at 99c, they will bid.

Hi, my uncle gave me a 2006 Matthew Lloyd gold tazo sig it's hidden in my boxes somewhere? How much are these worth can anyone give me a price idea of what this is worth cheers!

Last edited:
If it's a gold signature I think they are really rare, I'm sure there is someone on here that will know more than me

Might be a good idea to fish it out of the box it's in

Hi All

Was lucky to have these passed on to me from my dad a week or two ago.

I was wondering if they're worth anything.

Half are in the original packaging, so are in perfect condition. The loose stickers are in near mint condition.

I have the following (original packaging):
  • Stan Alves
  • Gordon Casey
  • Norm Goss

The following are loose stickers:
  • Kevin Bartlett
  • Alan Martello
  • Ian Nankervis

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Tom

Last edited:
Not a problem mate - I have got the Leigh Matthews one from the 1973 series, I reckon they are awesome!

Leigh Matthews.jpg

You could always upload pictures of the stickers in the Mailday section if you like :)

Hi,
I have the following sets of cards and would just like to know how much they are worth and whether they are worth keeping or not. I don't really have any intent on selling.

Select 2007 AFL
Entire Common Set
Select 2010 AFL
Entire Common Set w/ folder

2006 AFL Tazo
Common Set, Silver Set, 3D Set
2007 AFL Tazo
Entire Gold Set w/ brownlow and folder
2008 AFL Tazo
Entire Set w/ brownlow and folder
2010 AFL Footy Plays
Entire Set in folder

2009 AFL Chipz
Entire set w/ folder. Including Best and Fairest, Leading Goalkickers and Rookies. As well as all star players.

2006 Herald Sun
Entire Master Set w/ two folders. All mascots, all rising star cards, all sharp shooters, all best and fairests
2007 Herald Sun
Entire common set in folder
2008 Herald Sun
Entire common set w/ folder
2010 Herald Sun
Entire common set with all caricatures w/ folder

Select 2007 AFL
Entire Common Set $20
Select 2010 AFL
Entire Common Set w/ folder $25

2006 AFL Tazo
Common Set, Silver Set, 3D Set $15
2007 AFL Tazo
Entire Gold Set w/ brownlow and folder $10
2008 AFL Tazo
Entire Set w/ brownlow and folder $10-$15
2010 AFL Footy Plays
Entire Set in folder $15-$20

2009 AFL Chipz
Entire set w/ folder. Including Best and Fairest, Leading Goalkickers and Rookies. As well as all star players. $10-$15

2006 Herald Sun
Entire Master Set w/ two folders. All mascots, all rising star cards, all sharp shooters, all best and fairests $10
2007 Herald Sun
Entire common set in folder $5
2008 Herald Sun
Entire common set w/ folder $5
2010 Herald Sun
Entire common set with all caricatures w/ folder $5

based on what iv seen these are rough pricings herald sun and tazo's chipz aint that sought after more select and teamcoach plus the rare released trading cards

For enough, thanks :) I have seen the 3D set of tazo go for a bit but the rest I had never seen

Back
Top Bottom