Need a price on a card?

kinda like how long is a bit if stribg woth jumper numbers. all depends on who wamts it and how many are interested in regal jumper number cards.

it is a great card though snd rule of thumb i go by is double value for jumper number and 001.

Hey fellas - brother was kind enough to send a box of 2017 greats of the game my way for Christmas. Pulled this one. Jersey number. Few on eBay for $300 just looking for a realistic value. Cheers

image.jpg

image.jpg

That’s an awesome card mate, well done. I could have a guess and say between $250-$300. Maybe more to the right buyer on a good day.

Dug up these gems which I thought I had misplaced while moving house. Came out with the select app in 2014 or 2015 can’t quite remember. 200 sets made, and I have 007/200 for all players. Unfortunately no jersey numbers but, again, looking for a value and to see if anyone has any interest.

0A822F1A-793E-4BDB-80A3-73A313868EAB.jpeg

Dug up these gems which I thought I had misplaced while moving house. Came out with the select app in 2014 or 2015 can’t quite remember. 200 sets made, and I have 007/200 for all players. Unfortunately no jersey numbers but, again, looking for a value and to see if anyone has any interest.

keen on ablett if splitting

Mate, there may never be another Select Footy Cards app so unless you are desperate for the money or something I would hold on to them. I reckon they’d look great framed. I had a set of them and sold most of them, which I regret now 🤪. Fantastic collectible in my opinion 🙂

Anyone know what a Lockett 97 signature card is worth? It’s Slightly different to the actual redemption received (different image of Lockett) as apparently he didn’t approve the original photo and requested a different image to be used instead?

Anyone know what a Lockett 97 signature card is worth? It’s Slightly different to the actual redemption received (different image of Lockett) as apparently he didn’t approve the original photo and requested a different image to be used instead?
Yeah, was the only one that varied from the unsigned version. It almost looked like he asked for more space to sign as he was in the middle of the unsigned card.
loadImg.php
loadImg.php

As for price, not sure. Cardzone the only one selling one for $475, some of the others are listed for around the $250 mark, so that's probably about the going rate.

Yeah, was the only one that varied from the unsigned version. It almost looked like he asked for more space to sign as he was in the middle of the unsigned card.
loadImg.php
loadImg.php

As for price, not sure. Cardzone the only one selling one for $475, some of the others are listed for around the $250 mark, so that's probably about the going rate.
Thank you!
What about the unsigned one? Any idea?

Mate, there may never be another Select Footy Cards app so unless you are desperate for the money or something I would hold on to them. I reckon they’d look great framed. I had a set of them and sold most of them, which I regret now 🤪. Fantastic collectible in my opinion 🙂
Thanks for that!
Gives me a bit of food for thought
Much appreciated and sorry for the late reply

hello all have got a set of 2007 golg foil auto any idea the value and jack dyer legend auto and cotchin jesrey auto patch is a bit of the auto and two voss auto the one numbered to 100 and a crow predictor from the first year they started redeemed any help would be great

Pulled the player numbered Jarrod Harbrow BPG66 #005/225 today from 4 packs of Footy Stars. Any idea what this might be worth?

Firstly it all depends on whether a buyer has any interest in the Guernsey number factor. If I'm not too optimistic $50 max if such number is relevant to the collector but generally $35-40 considering gold coast cards don't hold value like most other clubs

Any idea on value of the following?

BPP121 - Platinum Lance Franklin
BPG68 Gold Jack Martin
BPG85 Gold Tom McDonald
SBTD25 Tye Dye Gary Ablett

Ok fantastic thank you for that. Just started collecting today and first packet had the franklin in it so was happy being a swans fan then heard they actually worth a decent amount. Thanks for the heads up saw one on ebay at 250 now i know hes dreaming.

The others will look into selling but gonna hang onto Franklin for now just wanted to know his worth.

Dont suppose any of the more common cards - starbursts, impact, milestone, red dye cut etc cards are surprisingly worth 20+? Sorry if im being a pest just trying to get an idea of what to look out for and get into cases to protect til sold

Back
Top Bottom