Thu 18/Feb 7:00 PM
MY PREDICTION: Perth by 9

RESULT: Perth 81 - 68 Gold Coast (13)

Wollongong
vs
Townsville
Fri 19/Feb 7:30 PM
My prediction: Wollongong by 13

RESULT: Wollongong 87 - 68 Townsville (19)
--------------------

Gold Coast
vs
Perth
Tue 23/Feb 7:30 PM
My prediction: Gold Coast by 4

RESULT: Perth 82 - 78 Gold Coast (4)

Townsville
vs
Wollongong
Wed 24/Feb 7:30 PM
My prediction: Townsville by 6

RESULT: Townsville 82 - 53 Wollongong (29)

--------------------

if required

Wollongong
vs
Townsville
Sat 27/Feb 7:30 PM
My prediction: Wollongong by 7
RESULT: Wollongong 88 - 76 Townsville (12)

Perth
vs
Gold Coast
NOT REQUIRED

FINALS : Wollongong v Perth

---------- Post added 19-02-2010 at 08:38 AM ----------

GRAND FINAL SERIES

Perth
vs
Wollongong
Fri 5/Mar 7:00 PM (10pm AEST)
MY PREDICTION: Perth by 8
MY DREAM SCORE: Hawks by 4
RESULT: Perth 75 - 64 Wollongong (11)

Wollongong
vs
Perth
Tue 9/Mar 7:30 PM
MY PREDICTION: Hawks by 11
RESULT: Wollongong 75 - 63 Perth (12)

Perth
vs
Wollongong
Fri 12/Mar 7:00 PM
MY PREDICTION: Hawks by 6
RESULT: Perth 96 - 72 Wollongong (24)

Re: NBL Semi-Finals Start Tonight - Predictions/Thoughts?

Crushing win by the Hawks, home court advantage was massive, played great, AND got lucky on rebounds off missed FT's etc, Crocs never had a chance after the 1st qtr

how did corey homicide williams play

how did corey homicide williams play

12pts but shut down basically. was getting frustrated getting no calls from the refs. the court announcer gave him some too, when we stand up and clap until the other team scores, he said this time we stand until Corey hits a 3...........we didn't cause we'd still be waiting.

great comeback by wildcats tonight cant see them not winnig the title from here

will decide after seeing Hawks road form tonight
been a good battle Perth and Wollongong this season so should be great either way i think

been a good battle Perth and Wollongong this season so should be great either way i think

Indeed it has mate. The results between the 2 teams this season were...

Hawks by 2 in Wollongong

Wildcats by 7 in Perth

Hawks by 25 in Wollongong

Wildcats by 34 in Perth

Re: NBL Semi-Finals Predictions/Thoughts?

Well I didn't think it would be that much of a blowout for the Crocs.
Credit to em though, Hinder certainly ran his mouth more than I've ever seen him after the game 1 loss and at half time talking to Heal, so at least he backed it up.

Corey Williams was super aggressive, Tovey knockin down 3's, Hawks couldn't buy a shot or get a call.

Hawks got lead back to 15 and had a chance to get it under 10 from there but a few ugly TO's and the lead was out again.

Should be a good game in Wollongong on Saturday, great to have home court advantage.

Predicting Score:

Wollongong 77-70 Townsville

Any other predictions?

Going to the game so will blog after it, should be sell out 5600 people for sure!

So, Wildcats Vs Hawks in the GF.

Wildcats will be too strong and will take the championship.

Sorry but coming from Wollongong I wil be going for the Hawks.

Now if we can just have someone convince Rhys Martin that the first game is being played in that far western suburb of Wollongong called Perth we are a shoe in.

He plays awesome at home and like crap away

Given the Hawks road form this season, the fact that Perth have the split will be a MAJOR factor. Man, to think at one stage we were a road warrior team, now we're a solid, intimidating home team, things have changed!

If the Hawks can take this title, it will be the greatest underdog story in NBL history!
If anyone could think of a better fairytale finish I'd like to hear it!

Also, i'll have to catch a replay of the game but did anyone watch? What did Heal and that fat guy have to say? Considering Heal has written off the Hawks every round I'd to hear it, they are the worst commentators on TV, that Crocs game was so biased I puked in my mouth and some came out the nose a bit, I'd rather have Gaze, hell, I'd rather have John "2 pieces of the iron, chucks up a party trick" Casey or Steve "Kermit" Carfino, massive improvement on these 2 clowns!

wildcats should win it with the home court advantage they would be massive chokers if they lost it

game 1 of the grand final tonight should be a comfortable win for the wildcats tonight

game 1 of the grand final tonight should be a comfortable win for the wildcats tonight

should being the operative word there.......hope the Hawks bring their road game :D

I hope this guy hits that shot!!!!!

Taipans' fan takes shot of a lifetime
Cairns Taipans’ fan Randy Ware will be given the chance to hit one shot to change his life tonight when he takes part in the OAMPS $100,000 Shootout at Game One of the 2010 National Basketball League Grand Final series at Challenge Stadium in Perth.

If Ware can hit the shot from halfcourt during the three-quarter time break of the Perth Wildcats-Wollongong ahm Hawks game, he will win himself $100,000 in cash courtesy of the NBL’s official sponsors, OAMPS Insurance Brokers.

18 year old Ware, who lives in Cairns, far north Queensland, earned himself the chance to take the shot after demonstrating his shooting prowess at a Taipan home game during the regular season. At past selected NBL games, one lucky fan was chosen out of the audience to vie for a chance to win the shot at $100,000. In order to win the grand prize each selected fan had the chance to shoot ten shots in one minute, with the fan scoring the most points winning the trip to Perth to shoot for the cash.

Ware made an amazing six three pointers out of his ten shots, giving him the highest score of all the competitors and the trip to Perth.

Re: NBL Grand Final Predictions/Thoughts?

hard fought win in the end, did that guy make the shot for the $$$

hard fought win in the end, did that guy make the shot for the $$$

yeah the Hawks gave it a good shake, final score was a bit deceiving as to how close it was after Cats had a 15pt lead early

guy missed that shot, wouldve been nice!

Great game last night. Cats had too much left in the tank in the last quarter.

Heaps of pressure on the Hawks now. I think the Cats can take it on Tuesday night.

Back
Top Bottom