NBA.TV Subscription 2011-12

I keep getting timed out every 10 minutes or so, then have to log in again and relaunch the app 4 times,

is everyone else having that same experience?

WATCHING THE PACERS VS DETROIT GAME> WOWOWOWOWO!1!11~ IM SO EXCITED1!!

BTW, are the accounts region free? lets say i bought my account from canada and then i had a business trip to australia or somewhere, will i stillbe still able to use it or do they block it?

Hey ppl, do you watch the games on your computer or through your tv, i tried to do it through my tv with the ps3 but wouldn't bring it upo.
I cant stand watching stuff on my computer, if someone could let me know if you can do it through the tv that would be great,
cheers

I watch on my iPad and iPhone more than computer, my kids are on holidays from daycare now and will be hogging the TV and I'll be chasing them around so having the portability of iPad viewing is frickin priceless. Well actually they had a price on it last season :lol: $20. Was well worth it!

WATCHING THE PACERS VS DETROIT GAME> WOWOWOWOWO!1!11~ IM SO EXCITED1!!

BTW, are the accounts region free? lets say i bought my account from canada and then i had a business trip to australia or somewhere, will i stillbe still able to use it or do they block it?

I got mine through my works hong kong proxy to get the cheaper price, and its working fine for me in australia.

Whenever I'm watching a game on league pass and I've been on it for ages, it always says 'session timed out, please sign in again'. This happen to you to?

Back
Top Bottom