NBA.TV Subscription 2011-12

No.... because I know the cable from NZ to Hawaii is owned by one company (this is cable we use I believe). That company then leases its use out to ISP etc. In Australia we have pretty low bandwidth allocations coming in compared to the rest of the world hence less for everyone to use. This would explain the higher charges.

If anyone knows the real story :D please correct me

Fair call.... I was merely speculating whereas your use of big words makes me think you are right ;)

im not sure about the package in australia but here in canada its only for the regular season(so no playoffs/finals)

OZ price includes playoffs, and finals

---------- Post added 16-12-2011 at 07:18 PM ----------

Still dissapointed in the whole thing, especially when I was a league pass user last year and didn't even get the 15% discount email for being a returning user!

Then the question is is this price a full season price or have they knocked it down for the shortened season? I'm guessing full season price!

people can say what they want about what it costs or, how its delivered, but at the end of the day, if your a basketball fan your gunah buy it regardless of the price or service.

its the only way we are eligible to watch basketball in australia, so as i said before, just buy it, you wont be disapointed..

just registered for the freebee till jan 9 or something........so will see if happy with my speed for viewing quality might decide to get the package or at least for the second half of season did a survey with foxtel first thing i complained about was no nba or not enough will be leaving foxtel(like they will listen) thank goodness my contract ends in 2 weeks:woot::D:kick::kick: .

Didn't even know oneHD weren't showing games this season. Seriously that channel has become a joke.

league pass pricing for subscribers from singapore is US$219.99, and US$169.99 for the team pass
both include all star games, and the playoffs
i have a code for 10% discount for new subscribers, if anyone is interested.

i am debating between league pass and team pass. i also have a cable TV subscription that will show at least one live game a day,so i'm not sure whether i want to pay for a league pass when i won't be able to catch all the games.

one hd is a very good and respectable sports channel with only accolades in the near future

hhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhhhahahhahah cough cough aaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa damn shame

one hd is a very good and respectable sports channel with only accolades in the near future

hhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhhhahahhahah cough cough aaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa damn shame

You can barely even call it a sports channel anymore... :(

My head almost exploded when I read the first sentence, luckily I read down a bit
Joke of a channel

do u get to download/save the games as a nbatv subscriber or can u only jus stream? and can u watch previous day/week games or does it hafta be live?

league pass is a must... for those nba freaks! its sorta like having a lung.. u just need it!

^^ What he said!! :D

Is it possible to share league passes?

hahahahaha... i spose $200 is a lot of money..

you can, but you have to give you username and password to the other person and i think you can only have one PC logged in at a time.

It worked last season ;) Though I wouldn't suggest doing it with anymore than a couple of people.

do u get to download/save the games as a nbatv subscriber or can u only jus stream? and can u watch previous day/week games or does it hafta be live?

You can't download the games, but (based on last season) you can watch any of the games from the whole season all season long.

OneHD was launched as pure sports channel. Because of poor ratings it then diversified into the entertainment area as well. TEN's poor management and company performance has also contributed hence budget cuts. We only got it last season because Andrew Bogut paid for the rights to it for us. Cheap skate aint doing that this year :D

OneHD was launched as pure sports channel. Because of poor ratings it then diversified into the entertainment area as well. TEN's poor management and company performance has also contributed hence budget cuts. We only got it last season because Andrew Bogut paid for the rights to it for us. Cheap skate aint doing that this year :D

Didn't he just pay for the weekly Bucks thing!?

Back
Top Bottom