NBA Team group buy. EVERYONE COME IN!

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Me and Thumbboy had this excellent idea! Members of ozcardtrader chip in and then we buy an NBA team. We'll fire all the players, and we select 15 of our members to play. Please reply if you're interested. Postage is free.

Also indicate which team you prefer to buy.

I say the Miami Heat! Then we can relocate them to Sydney, and it will be the Sydney Heat (which is quite appropriate at the moment). We'll then fire everyone except Wade and Shaq so they can warm our benches while we fire shots from everywhere. I'll send the "YOU'RE FIRED!" letter to Antoine Walker if no one minds.

We only need 15 players so first come first served. The rest can still participate, but you can only be one of the coaches, trainer, health trainer, and water/towelboy.

Thanks!

count me in.
I bags taking the 1st shot, and how about we change the name of the team to Miami Thumbboys?

That would be great. Keep Shaq and Wade though, they can play the 4th quarter to make the scoreline respectable :lol:

Or the Knicks... coz we can't make that team any worse.

I bags playing point guard.

ps.. Miami Thumbboys is a lame ass name!!!

Dont bother buying a team - after Chad wins Tatts this weekend (Again) he will buy the entire NBA and he will need some lackies to run errands for him, so you guys will be tied up doing that.

Me - on the other hand - will be upstairs in the executive suite ........... pulling beers for Chad and his mates.

ok, once we buy the team we move it to Sydney then and call it...
The Sydney Petes?
that would 0wnzzz :p

shotgun GM haha i have vast fantasy basketball experience and would OWN isaih thomas..."wats that u only want 4 pickles for marbury now??"

Oh btw did any of u guys end up helping out with that insidehoops bid to buy the nets wen they were going to be moved about a yr ago?? haha silly people

Can I just get one thing very very clear
There is only one man with the
talent
desire
passion
heart
skill
and dedication to be the Captain of the relocated Franchise
That man is
shane-battier-hd.jpg

I'm in...short on cash though. Can I trade some GU'd cards and maybe an auto...I'm really keen.

kidd05 - I'll send the "YOU'RE FIRED!" letter to Antoine Walker if no one minds.
Donald Trump will mind...he owns those words!!! But maybe we could sell our concept as the next big reality TV show??

haha i tell ya what allstar that could actually work.. the aussie owned NBA franchise, Playing @ OZCardTrader Arena in downtown sydney australia

lockymac said:
Can I just get one thing very very clear
There is only one man with the
talent
desire
passion
heart
skill
and dedication to be the Captain of the relocated Franchise
That man is
shane-battier-hd.jpg
Im only in if Battiers in, otherwise im looking to go to Clevland.

kidd05 said:
Me and Thumbboy had this excellent idea! Members of ozcardtrader chip in and then we buy an NBA team. We'll fire all the players, and we select 15 of our members to play. Please reply if you're interested. Postage is free.

Also indicate which team you prefer to buy.

I say the Miami Heat! Then we can relocate them to Sydney, and it will be the Sydney Heat (which is quite appropriate at the moment). We'll then fire everyone except Wade and Shaq so they can warm our benches while we fire shots from everywhere. I'll send the "YOU'RE FIRED!" letter to Antoine Walker if no one minds.

We only need 15 players so first come first served. The rest can still participate, but you can only be one of the coaches, trainer, health trainer, and water/towelboy.

Thanks!

your hilarious dude :D

I'm in, but I want a contract for 2 years at $14,500,000. Not too much too ask? I can play point or shooting guard. Multi-talented. Worth every cent, lol.

Toss evryone except Zo and Wade, I average 108 points per game, so we only need defenders. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom