nba stars

Don't know if it was too late but that was probably Oscar Smidt. The one of the greatest international players in the history of the game. I could be off on the years though.

No one knows Dane Suttle?? Geelong back in 85 or so I think?

The great Oscar wasnt running around for the 2001 Brazil team! LOL...I think he retired after the 1996 Olympics?

It might have been Barbosa? is he from brazil? the spurs and then new orleans also had a Brazillian guy over the last few years, and it might have been him...cant quite remember his name...

It might have been Barbosa? is he from brazil? the spurs and then new orleans also had a Brazillian guy over the last few years, and it might have been him...cant quite remember his name...

think it was like garcia or something, he hit quite a few threes, BIG ones too..

Damn footy has done my head in. Thats all for me tonight.

damm straight, we played like garbage! we will bounce back next week against the bulldogs

One not mentioned that came with Jam Session is Hersey Hawkins!
Also, what about the players from magic's "all star" team he toured with some years back...
Plus all the college teams that toured to play NBL teams? One I remeber is Chris Mills, he played for the wildcats against the wildcats :)

did magic come in 90's?, and how do you guys know what stars a coming in the future.thanks

Magic brought out his own team and played the Boomers in most cities. I have the program and will look later on who was on the team as I can't remember.

Back
Top Bottom