nba stars

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
what nba stars have been to australia or will be coming. just curious that's why.

Well lets see. I've met Kareem, DrJ, Dee Brown, Kenny Smith, Moses Malone, Regie Theus, James Worthy, Kurt Rambis, Artis Gilmore, Detlef Shrimpf, Rick Barry to name a few and seen a whole lot more like Magic etc.

The NBA is focused on Asia and Europe these days more so don't expect a lot to come here soon.

Shaq came over here in 90s. Many more would have been here that we may, may not have known about.

Plus there were about 12-15 here at Sydney Olympics!!! ;-)

John Amaechi was at Melbourne last week.

Gaze, Heal, Longley, Anstey, Mee, Kevin Brooks, JoJo English, Rick Brunson.

what about

Shane Battier
Calvin Booth
Baron Davis
Marcus Fizer
Rashard Lewis
Mark Madsen
Shawn Marion
Kenyon Martin
Andre Miller
Mike Miller
Jermaine O'Neal
Wally Szczerbiak
Jason Terry

for the 2001 Goodwill games in Brisbane

didnt clyde drexler and someone else come over recently to visit the aboriginal communities in the bush?

Chris Jent was all Class. I don't know if I count some as stars though, Earl was simply a joke. And I mean that by my post and his game :-P

Adrian Branch if you count the scrubs...

Dane Suttle. One of the BEST NBL imports EVER!

did Jo Jo English ever play in the nba? i remember he was a gun import for the 36ers back in the 90s.

yeh clyde did come over here and it was last year too,also kobe was here in 98.but how do you guys know there coming over i mean basketball doesn't receive much publicity here. is there a site i can check out to know who is coming.thanks

yeh i attended a usa game at goodwill 2001 in Brisbane.
Just remember baron and kmart throwing down so many dunks, also remember brazil coming close to beating them, forgot who the guard was but he shot the lights out for brazil..

Back
Top Bottom