NBA Preseason Thread

Guys also Heads up.
on One HD Tonight - they are showing the 1997 NBA Finals - Utah Jazz @ Chicago Bulls - Game 6.
Classic game - where Steve Kerr hits that open shot
I've seen this game about 10 times - isnt a great game...but still a classic (its the game after Jordan's flue game in Utah)

its on at 10pm here - but yeah probably check your local guide i guess.

mick

Sweet! I have that game on tape, recorded back in the day when they showed NBA late at night...

Good to have the NBA season nearing start up again too :)

yeah i have that game 2....i remember at the end of that game Shandon Anderson blew 2 easy easy layups....(one was going to miss anyway and pipen touched the rim but no call! - Jerry Sloan was screaming)

and thats when Steve Kerr said "When he comes off I'll be ready"
also remember Russel hit five 3s in that game...kept them in it.
and Toni had that slam dunk at the buzzer...

memories...

so stoked its final here.

definately watching the Jazz vs Bulls tonite, ive got a few of those games on VHS from the old days.

Guys also Heads up.
on One HD Tonight - they are showing the 1997 NBA Finals - Utah Jazz @ Chicago Bulls - Game 6.
Classic game - where Steve Kerr hits that open shot
I've seen this game about 10 times - isnt a great game...but still a classic (its the game after Jordan's flue game in Utah)

its on at 10pm here - but yeah probably check your local guide i guess.

mick

sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!
thanks for that, gonna check it out for sure!!!!

After todays game i see we are no closer to finding out what the answer is to Utah's biggest dilema.....

Who will be the main backup C - Fesenko, Koufos or Sutton :lol:

I'm offended :mad:
Didnt see the game but Kosta IS the next Okur,,
Sure he shot and missed all his shots but he got to the line and had pretty stats I reckon.. 5 and 6 in 17min.. Fasenko is like the worst C in that lineup 4pts and 4 FOULS in 12 minutes? lol.. and 0-5 from the line? :whistle:

btw, where'd you watch the game? :p

Back
Top Bottom