NBA PLayoffs discussions 2018

Never a better example of 'live by the 3... die by the 3'

Absolutely choked. 27 in a row missed.. if even 3 of them went in it was a tied game.

There were woeful calls either way, but none more so than the couple of missed calls on 3pt shot attempts from Harden in the 2nd which killed momentum. And the moving screen Bell put on to free Curry for that corner 3. Absolute joke.

Disgraceful officiating that was overshadowed by disgraceful shooting.

I think I can finally let go of John Starks 2 from 18 now I have Trevor Ariza 0 from 12

Never a better example of 'live by the 3... die by the 3'

Absolutely choked. 27 in a row missed.. if even 3 of them went in it was a tied game.

There were woeful calls either way, but none more so than the couple of missed calls on 3pt shot attempts from Harden in the 2nd which killed momentum. And the moving screen Bell put on to free Curry for that corner 3. Absolute joke.

Disgraceful officiating that was overshadowed by disgraceful shooting.

I think I can finally let go of John Starks 2 from 18 now I have Trevor Ariza 0 from 12

Come on man, seen way worse moving screens than this!. Gordon halfarsed contest?

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=23635567

Welp watching this saddens me especially with regards to ownership and Kyrie (Particularly the last 50 seconds)

Have to say, if Kyrie didn't think that he needed to mention or even talk to LBJ prior to announcing he wanted a trade... it's fishy. Something isn't right with that.

You have been to the very top of the NBA and back with someone, someone you know will be significantly affected by your actions, but you don't think that person (or the rest of your team) have earned the respect to hear from you first instead of your representation.. hmm OK.

JR Smith be like

forrest.gif

Breaking News: "JR Smith sent down to Cleveland High to learn Maths. Will miss game 2" a Unknown Source said

Hey Threw the Game? No Way at that point of the game with a stoppage you you do not know what the score is and how long is left on the time

So to summarise this game

Lebron James absolutely balls out with 51 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assists on almost 60% shooting

Down the stretch LeBron gets called for a foul where he cleanly strips the ball off Durant....2 FT's for KD

LeBron gets the charge call...then they review to check whether his outside the restricted which he clearly is and the refs are in position to see it ....They decide to overturn it, KD gets 2 FT's again

Then George Hill goes to the line (80% ft shooter) makes the first and then misses the 2nd .....then we get the rebound and some how Jr decides to blow that up as well and dribble out thinking we had the lead

and then we get blown out by double digits in OT, with Kevin Love possibly getting suspended for game 2

o7OChVtT1oqmk.gif

Back
Top Bottom