NBA PLayoffs discussions 2018

conference finals been boring so far... :(

would have loved to see sixers/cavs in the East. However the Celts are playing insane ball and showing a great team will beat a great player
Celtics have been impressive, looking forward to game 3, starts in less than an hour.

I think Celtics by 10.

Cheap 3pt fouls ruining this game. One of them given to Gordon when Thompson was challenging seemed especially terrible.

This sums our team up and the great man himself :goat:

DeQROZ3WAAATD4F.jpg

very close game right up till 2 mins left.

too much pressure for bostons young guys
smart, brown, rozier all did not shoot well.

hoe about Tatum dunkin on Lebron and taunting him after

Congrats man, great series

Your team is going to the finals these next couple years, man you should be so excited about that young core and the genius that Brad Stevens is. The sky is the limit for them.

That was a tough fight. I'm glad we won, as it will probably be the last time we make it for a long long time with Lebron's departure imminent

very close game right up till 2 mins left.

too much pressure for bostons young guys
smart, brown, rozier all did not shoot well.

hoe about Tatum dunkin on Lebron and taunting him after

You could tell in his post game interview he sort of regretted taunting Lebron haha, saying the emotion got the better of him....But man that kid is so special, Danny Ainge is an absolute wizard for trading down, getting more assets and then picking him at 3.

Honestly thought boston were possible gonna run over us when he got going in the 4th, but feel like that incident sparked the Cavs/LeBron to take it to another level and waiver the storm.

Your team is going to the finals these next couple years, man you should be so excited about that young core and the genius that Brad Stevens is. The sky is the limit for them.

That was a tough fight. I'm glad we won, as it will probably be the last time we make it for a long long time with Lebron's departure imminent

Fingers crossed, you never know what can happen though. Hopefully LeBron can bring Cleveland another chip before he leaves

Back
Top Bottom