NBA player of the decade

Who do you think is player of the decade?

• James harden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giannis

• Kevin durant

• Russell Westbrook

• Kawhi Leonard

• Total voters

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
After today can I change my Vote to Luka :lol:

In all seriousness, I voted Curry because he changed the game and brought rings and the best player at the time to his team.

Steph is an amazing shooter but he is not as dynamic as LeBron. Eye test tells me LeBron and by a fair margin.

Using a Rugby League analogy: a good "big" man always beats a good "small" man.

Can’t even believe this is a debate.

It’s LBJ and it isn’t close.

Steph

Lebron

It's definitely open to debate. Straight up cut and paste from wiki. If I were to only look at this list I'd go with Lebron. This list overlaps with the 00's so you'd have to separate. To say that it's not close though is incorrect IMO. Too hard to subjectively disseminate and comes down to opinions.

Steph didn't really break out until 2015, that's half the decade gone. LeBron made 8 of the 10 finals in the decade. Steph had Kevin Durant on his team for 2 of his 3 championships. LeBron for me and it's not really close

Yeah maybe I’m overthinking it. I think I was thinking most impactful on basketball worldwide? I mean look at how the league had to adjust to the crazy 3 point range Steph has. All the way down to social leagues kids and adults are thinking they can do it too lol. I might change my choice - having a think about it.

Yea I voted Lebron because as a guy who liked the old big guy crash & bash style i kind of hate the way the game changed with Steph. Can appreciate it... I just miss the old days

I like both ways but yeah I hope we get a swing back to the big man dominators one time in the future that would be great. The way the rules are and the amount of money involved now I think most people would be worried about their body/health and image affecting potential huge $ contracts and don’t want to smash it up like Ewing, Shaq, X McDaniels, Oakley etc did. How good was it though. Let em play refs!

Back
Top Bottom