NBA.com "ozcards1" League DRAFT - "Trash Talk Thread"

This waiver thing is crap on this NBA.COM one. I dropped Scola and it said for the 16th for it to go through at 7 pmest. So I go on last night and nothing then this morning I check in again. nothing!!! says I have scola.

So Scola has a career game and I check in now and all of a sudden I finally get Matt Barnes and he's on my bench so he doesn't replace his spot even know it was his waiver. So I don't get Scola even know I had him on the roster at PF and I dont get Barnes's stats even know he was there after the game. but they benched him. WTF

yeah jackson is cutting up 4me yeah boi! in the ozcards leauge im king james 3rd atm.

Careful boys, my teams in full swing now ;) Only 50 behind Dream! And if this gay thing let you know when your waiver requests went through I would have had Jamario Moon on the court and not the bench when he went off for 16p, 9r, 3s, 6b, etc!!! :mad:

Seriously, this add/drop function BLOWS. I wait a ful freaking week for the transaction to go through, and then I still don't get a new player cause it happened to be that someone else also requested that player but with a higher amount of money which I have no idea is happening, meaning I'll now probably have to wait another whole damn week to drop my injured player! Daniels will probably be back before the stupid thing works and he's predicted out for 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

There's my vent. Luckily the rest of my team rocks :D

Oh yeah that happened to me a few weeks back, its a joke hey.

Also, anyone got any idea how this thing is scored? I know I have been leading or second from the start but I have no idea how this one is scored as there's fantasy ratings as well as an index and each players stats.

Oh yeah that happened to me a few weeks back, its a joke hey.

Also, anyone got any idea how this thing is scored? I know I have been leading or second from the start but I have no idea how this one is scored as there's fantasy ratings as well as an index and each players stats.

That's all in our 'draft thread' I believe. The originaly scoring for each stat was posted in the initial thread. I personally have no idea either.

Seriously, this add/drop function BLOWS. I wait a ful freaking week for the transaction to go through, and then I still don't get a new player cause it happened to be that someone else also requested that player but with a higher amount of money which I have no idea is happening, meaning I'll now probably have to wait another whole damn week to drop my injured player! Daniels will probably be back before the stupid thing works and he's predicted out for 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah I got jew'd again this week put through a wavier claim on Hayes and it didn't go through for no reason. strange

Hi guys, i know i don't get on this site as much as i would like to. But i thought i might pose this questions to the people in this comp. Which player on your team has most surprised you with how well they have done for you. Mine is "Jose Calderon" he has far scored 1437 points (my 2nd highest scorer). My biggest disappointment has been "Jermaine O'Neal" has only scored 880 points and has been injured alot.

Back
Top Bottom