National Treasures case busted at the final day of The National

that is one sick bust there buddy. Love the idea of being able to walk up to a booth and redeeming your card straight away! Pippen is also nasty as well.

Huge congrat on the case break pull some major mojo of Kobe and 1/1 Pippen. Both great for the PC :p. Keep up the fun!!

amazing amazing pulls buddy and well done on getting so many extras - good ppl like you deserve them... congrats on the 1/1 and you know it will go to a very worthy OCT member in slob

hope you had a blast at the nationals and cant wait to see what else you scored yourself when you get back

what a case, that would have been heaps of fun to bust.

Well done especially on the pippen 1/1

Awesome break buddy, which will mean you have more $$ for the JO PC.

No, now I have no money to spend on JO's

hey bro can you pm a price on that Gasol patch when you get a chance

OK, will do when I get honme

amazing amazing pulls buddy and well done on getting so many extras - good ppl like you deserve them... congrats on the 1/1 and you know it will go to a very worthy OCT member in slob

hope you had a blast at the nationals and cant wait to see what else you scored yourself when you get back

Mate had an absolute blast and all card collectors should do this at least once, Didn't pick up much, at least nothing of JO's as I had all that was for sale. That was why I decided to buy the case, man was shaking when opening it. Would you belive the Kobe was in the first box?

Back
Top Bottom