Motor Sport NASCAR 7 Box Break

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Busted a heap of NASCAR this past week, won't bother all with a full break up, but here's the eye candy !

1st off the Element. I've always had good luck with Element, getting one of the $100 note boxes last year and quite often getting more than advertised hits. Got a nice gold Jamie McMurray 4/10 Auto this time around and the Kyle is a neat looking card.

2011PPElement02Medium.jpg

Next up, Press Pass. Again did pretty well with a Montoya Auto and a Race Used of Harvick, tire with cord showing..

2011PPass02bCustom.jpg

On to the Stealth box, and didn't do too badly, but got the same Auto I got in the last box ! Normally I'd be pretty happy to get another PC Auto hit of Carl, but what are the odds of getting the same Auto in two boxes. Anyway, rest of the box was nice. Mark Martin After Burner card is neat and I got the MIA-POW card which is pretty rare I believe. Harvick makes another appearance as a /99 parallel.

2011PPStealth02Medium.jpg

Next up two boxes of Premium, two because they were pretty cheap and they are nice cards, although how about some pictures of the cars next time PP ? And no, the backside of the car really doesn't count ! First box delivered a couple of Carl PC pieces, including the SP variation, but a lot of cards in this box had corner dings. Old skool Michael Waltrip Auto is a nice match for the Auto in the second box of young up and comer Trevor Bayne. I'll probably PC the Bayne as he has such a cool first name :p . Second box also delivered a very nice Montoya patch /25, but this is the card that is damaged around the patch window and on one edge. Disappointing.

2011PPP02Medium2.jpg

2011PPP03Medium.jpg

Eclipse is another product I've done well with. Last year I got a hot box and I've had one this year also. This one wasn't a hot box, but did deliver the hardest Johnson Spellbound /50 for the PC and a nice Harvick /10 Silver Auto.

2011PPEclipse03Medium2.jpg

Lastly I took a plunge on a box of 2010 Legends. Have to say I really like these cards, even though I don't know all the names ! I did get hits of a couple of guys I know more as commentators than anything else and also pulled a few nice numbered cards including a /10 Stewart, /50 Snr (nice card!) and a Door # of the Matador "Make and Model" card. The Matt Kenseth oversize swatch card is nice also, but the Auto redemption sucks ! I can see another box of this in my near future though !

2010PPLegends01Custom.jpg

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom