NAB Rising Star Early Pick?

Who will win this years NAB Rising Star Award? (Early Pick)

• Marc Murphy (Carlton)

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Dale Thomas (Collingwood)

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Danyle Pearce (Port)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Andrew Raines (Tigers)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Heath Shaw (Collingwood)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Clint Bartram (Melbourne)

• Michael Rischitelli (Lions)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Rosa (Eagles)

• Brad Symes (Power)

• Other (If so who?)

• Total voters
you are just fishing for people to say Dale Thomas... :p

but i think hes gotta be the one at the minute

no noy really Matty i actually voted for Marc Murphy as he is starting to really fire as the season prolongs. I wouldnt be surprised to see Dale play for Willy more often then seniors from now on this season.

Heath Shaw is a chance though :)

I voted Murphy, but I think the only other player who has proven himself consistently at the same level as Murphy is Rischetelli for sure! Thomas has just won the popularity contest but all his games have not been great. He needs to pile on kilo's before he can get really good.

Andrew Raines is a big smoky for this....he has been given some huge jobs this year. ...none bigger than shutting down Ricciuto.
The other name missing off the list is Dean Polo....and yes I barrack for Richmond.

Mathew Bate ;-) Easily one of the best rookies.

Clint Bartram (top ten in AFL tackles) ;-)

Lyndun Dunn ;-)

I tell ya a roughie Pearce of the Power, this kid has pace and awesome ball skills. Will be a player to watch in years to come for the Power.

Pendlebury will get a vote for sure in the coming rounds. :)

:lol: Heath Shaw! :lol: Murphy lacks a bit in his kicking skills from what I've seen...

I'm thinking Thomas will fade a little as the season goes on... Too skinny at the moment...

Heath Shaw has been great... Heaps of courage too!

How much bias can you get???? Shaw?? Pendlebury??? Really magicman.

And Murphy will win in a landslide and there isn't anyone that has come even close to his play this year so far. Everyone else is playing for second.

chadjaja® said:
How much bias can you get???? Shaw?? Pendlebury??? Really magicman.

And Murphy will win in a landslide and there isn't anyone that has come even close to his play this year so far. Everyone else is playing for second.

haha this is coming from you lol.

Bate, Bartram and Dunn. :)

I voted for Heath Shaw, due to the fact he has been playing on a winning side which is even more impressive. Marc Murphy has been good but has been playing on a side consistently losing, (But not as badly as Essendon). I'd also throw Pearce into the mix as well. Plenty of promising players coming through though this year and im looking forward to seeing how they go in the future.

lol i should of never used all my trades so early on. Being rapped by injuries atm, its killing me expect my team to take its first lost of the season this rd against JZA!

poor fella, with that injury im saying.
1. Pierce
2. Shaw
3. Bartram

I voted for Dale Thomas, I was initially going to go with Marc Murphy, but I have concerns about his consistency for the entire season. SO I imagine either Thomas or Shaw will take it out, being in a winning side....

Though nice of you guys to NEGLECT Clinton Young (snowballs chance in heck mind you).

Pearce for me but yes im bias !!! speedy ,good ballskills but his kicking lets him down .Murphy going down opens up the race

Back
Top Bottom