MyCardz - Card Collecting Software

1. on the opening page you should have a link to your wantlist
2. In the status can you filter it? Just to show wants
3. Can you export it in any format - html, excel, txt - so when someone asks to see your wantlist

Just an update, I've completed the exporting of wantlists out to .xlsx format, but need to confirm this works on another PC that's not mine. Easy enough, just one of those things.
I'm still yet to setup other options (html, xls(x), txt, etc), as well as creating a separate section for wantlists, which is pretty easy to do as they're only documents on the computer.

I've thought about the "only showing wants" option, it should be fairly easy to do. If the demand is there for it, I'll stick it in. Pretty much a tick-box and a few lines of code.

Still unsure yet, when I can get this out to you folks, I guess I can just say watch this space, lol.

Righto, has anyone got any suggestions on what sort of reports I set write into this app?

Think of anything really. I mean, if someone said "hey how many of these have you got" or "what's your autos worth", stuff like that.

I'm stuck for ideas.

I've got basically 1 report, that is;
* How many cards
* Total Value
* Total Expediture
* How many GUs
* How many autos
* How many 1/1s

etc

But need help.... Thinking caps on folks.

Thanks Dan, I forgot about the % complete, lol. Have it there, but forgot to mention it.

Thanks Tom, hoping it works. I'm going to start putting cards in it myself this weekend, that way I can start using it with real data, etc.

So I've been adding some cards in tonight, and found some issues. Going to write in a function that will duplicate a card, or allow you to add a card based upon another's credentials. I've got multiples of the same card, with variations, and had to add a card from scratch. -> that found me a few more issues that need sorting.

Got the Jersey Numbered card working fine, and will write that into a report of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom