My Sprewell PC

genzoat1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
William
I have stopped collecting sprees after he left GS but then started again recently but it wasnt the same. I have alot of the newer stuff but i think i will just try and finish off the GS stuff and see where i go from there.

Sprewell PC pictures by firewalk1 - Photobucket

Thanks for looking! If anyone has any Sprees from GS that i dont have please pm me, thanks

i have alot of random jerseys and #'d cards of years after GS but that was a bit hard to try and catch up on the 7-8 years i missed while i stopped collecting. I'll have to post some of the nicer ones when i get the chance

wow..very nice collection.

and nice to see you again here.

I'm not sure you can remember me though..=)
(I sold bunch of Spree card to you through Ebay)

If you do me a list of what you need I may be able to help you out, I collect his Wolves cards, but I managed to get a fair few warriors ones in my time.

Cheers,
Wolvey

Used to be a Spree collector back in the day too. Very disapointed he didn't sign on for another couple of years, he def. retired too early.

Mate he didnt retire haha he didnt resign because..."$12 million a year isnt going to feed my family" those are the words that he said to not resigning, what a joke! Then no1 else offered him a contract so he stuffed that up...just a tad haha so he retired in a way but it was a forced retirement cause he didnt accept like $12 million when he could have accepted there offer for like half of that

He did retire. He was offered deals from other teams. Even the 2nd year after finishing at Minnesota, Dallas was trying to get him to sign to add some depth and a great perimeter defender. He declined.

Also, quotation marks are usually used to indicate that it is a direct quote. I can guarentee that was not how he said it.

Back
Top Bottom