My Spare NBA for Your Spare AFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyte

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mick
Just a quick 'Hijack' fellas. Have loads of NBA base, insert and RC cards to offload. Willing to trade for AFL cards. Just thought to put it in here in case there were some of you wanting to offload some extras in exchange for some NBA.

Chasing scanlens mid-late 80s cards, 90's Select and Teamcoach Gold,Silvers,Wilds. But willing to look at anything you have to offer in terms of cards.

I got some footy cards to trade for basketball have you any Anfernee hardaway, Chritstian Laettner, Drazen Petrovic? Have several team coach 09 silver and gold for trade as well as others.

Thanks guys, PM's sent. Please note I have hundreds of base, parallel set inserts and RC's. I don't have G/U or Auto's for trade, except what is in my bucket already. What I am offering are my doubles, tripples etc to help someone in here get a kick start to a PC or help start/finish a collection in exchange for giving me some cards I need for AFL. I also have loads of half finished base, insert & RC sets that I am trying to offload that may be of interest to some.

hi mate
check my tradelist...its got heaps of afl cards that i have 4 trade
also do you have any chris paul?
pm me mate
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom