MY QUEST FOR 500: 05-06 SPX Marvin Williams Winning Materials

Re: MY QUEST FOR 400: 05-06 SPX Marvin Williams Winning Materials

LOL 500? wow I could but MAN I think that would take me FOREVER as they are REALLY REALLY drying up.....

Fair dinkum!!! So what's next??

Makes you wonder just how many were produced!

Congrats, and good luck with the lucky last!

WELL GUYS, I met my "GOAL" of 400 !!! I got it in the mail today...it was from a collector RIGHT HERE on OZCARDTRADER.com named AUTOLOVER. I have gotten these from ALL over the world, France, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Australia, The Netherlands, Canada, Spain, ALL over America, and I get my last one from a guy in NEW YORK on and Aussie website LOL go figure LOL I know that I got many from THIS site and thanks EACH and EVERY one of you for helping me out!

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT has TRADED, SOLD, or even GIVEN one of these cards to me....this CRAZY, ODD, WEIRD INSANE collection has taken on a life of its own and I get messages and emails from complete strangers telling me they see one on ebay or in someone's "bucket" or tradelist... and I have appreciated ALL the help.... so what the heck.... lets not stop here LOL I dont think I will get there because I think these have dried up....(gee i wonder why) BUT now I'm going for.....yep.... you guessed it.... wait for it ;)....

!!!!~500~!!!!

here's the pic of the 400 (20 rows of 20) THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

THE QUEST CONTINUES!!!!
2igg8si.jpg

Well done mate on reaching 400.... & onwards to 500 !!!

How high up did you have to stand to take that pic ???

That's awesome man! :D:D:D

I'd love to see another academy awards speech after you round up another hundred! ;) (Just Jokes)

Seriously though, congrats man! Here's to 500! :thumbsup:

Wouldn't it be cool if Marvin put 2 HUGE back to Back seasons of 30+ a game and his cards trippled...........that would be GOLD!

Well done on achiebing 400 mate :D

Good luck with the 500 :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom