MY QUEST FOR 500: 05-06 SPX Marvin Williams Winning Materials

ac-n-mike

MARVIN WILLIAMS COLLECTOR
Real Name
AC MALIN
eBay User
ac-n-mike
UPDATED MAY 3rd

AS ALL OF YOU KNOW I am collecting these...SO if you EVER see them...

LET ME KNOW....PICK THEM UP...BUY THEM/TRADE FOR THEM....I WILL GET THEM FROM YOU!!!! DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THEM TO ME LOL!

I KNOW ABOUT THE ONES ON EBAY!! BUT if you see any in someones BUCKET, or TRADE PAGE, other sites etc..LET ME KNOW THANKS!

I will not only trade/BUY in your favor for them...I WILL send you a little something extra as well....

as shown in my signature I currently have 450

here are the first 450
vqmt1f.jpg

here were the 1st 400
2igg8si.jpg

JUST like the card in my AVATAR...(but the colors do NOT matter)

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Re: MY QUEST FOR 400: 05-06 SPX Marvin Williams Winning Materials

Cool, but the question needs to be asked.... WHY?

why not? LOL Honestly... when I first pulled the card I liked the design and just kept picking them up... ended up with about 20 and thought I'd go for 24 (his #) then kept getting them and hit 50 thought I would go for 100 got there and kept getting them...200 LOL 300.... so what the heck I'm going for 400 now LOL

I just like the design of the card and he's a UNC kid I figured why not LOL?

I used to collect NOTHING but MJ and he was #23 so now I collect MW and he's #24

lol when you lay them out like that - the picture is just amazing! :D

Thats awesome :worthy:
I was considering the same thing with D-Rob Stadium Club jerseys.
I think you have just convinced me :lol:
Great Pic man ,congrats.

Sorry still don't see the point. Although in todays market where there as SO many gu cards and player cards each year it wont make much of a difference if any to the market.

Sorry still don't see the point. Although in todays market where there as SO many gu cards and player cards each year it wont make much of a difference if any to the market.

the point? whats the point in collecting ANY cards? You like the player/team you collect...so collect them... I had 150+ autos, 300+ game used, and 60+ exquisite rookies... I sold all of my cards and decided to focus on an "ODD" collection so I kept THIS card... a rookie year card (while yes NOT a rookie) I like the design, the look of the card...the dual jersey aspect the photo of the card etc... THAT is the only reason I kept getting them...

I like that other collectors contact me from aroudn the world about the collection and that I am sort of "known" for it... I have seen auctions on ebay where the seller actually talks about me in the description adn that is pretty funny to me...

I sold all of my cards to focus more on my family etc and I thought that THIS was a way that I could EASILY, and AFFORDABLY stay in the hobby that I have been in for 20+ years.

MAYBE that will help you "get it" a bit more ;) Thanks for reading and I appreciate the questions/comments and help with the collection

That is very impressive. And that pic is amazing, almost looks like a cartoon when you scrol down :D:D

This borders on obsessive compulsive, but still very impressive - GO MATE!!!!!

You should take out the pieces and construct a jersey or two!! hehehe.

This borders on obsessive compulsive, but still very impressive - GO MATE!!!!!

You should take out the pieces and construct a jersey or two!! hehehe.

BORDERS on obsessive? I think I passed the border a LOOOONG time ago LOL

That's awesome.

Are they numbered? If not, do you have an idea of how many were made?

nope, not numbered.... no clue how many were made, Upper Deck wont give me details of the print run, and I have had NO luck getting any information from beckett or anywhere else....oh well...I guess I will just keep buying and trading for them all until I cant find anymore LOL

nope, not numbered.... no clue how many were made, Upper Deck wont give me details of the print run, and I have had NO luck getting any information from beckett or anywhere else....oh well...I guess I will just keep buying and trading for them all until I cant find anymore LOL

You will own the market lol, who needs 1/1's when you own them all.

well done mate keep it going

Back
Top Bottom