My new CP3

Flavzz

Flavzz
Real Name
Adam
Hey all recently decided to start a CP3 Collection and this is the card that started it for me, just got it in the mail today. Its the best looking card I own by far IMO. This years SPA Varsity letters Full Name Auto #'d 5/6!

CP3SPAuthenticVarsitylettersAUTO-1.jpg

CP3SPAuthenticVarsitylettersAUTO5of.jpg

Hope you guys like it as much as I do, I just need to get a case to hold it, does anyone know how thick these cards are?

thanks guys, the only similar beckett listing I could find was for a card #'d to 100 for the Full name edititon ($100US) and city name #'d to 17 ($300). This card is #'d to 5 so I dont know what its really worth? Doesnt matter anyway I guess cos I'm not selling anytime soon.. but i'd like to know

Very nice pick up mate i pulled his #1/1 of that card from a box a few months back and they really are a nice looking card even if they are not game worn.

great card mate, but that would be doing my head in if just started collecting cos id need to have the full name...gone large early mate hahahaa but its a sweet sweet card!

great card mate, but that would be doing my head in if just started collecting cos id need to have the full name...gone large early mate hahahaa but its a sweet sweet card!

haha yeah I did think about that, i've got high expectations now too. But its all good, im just going to collect the AUTO RC's of those players in my sig and try get the odd exquisite or big auto cards I really like... I used to love breaking boxes(and still do) but have realised its not very cost effective if your collecting single players...

Back
Top Bottom