My new BBall site - OnCardAuto.com

A_Iverson_I

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
theanswer333
Hey guys..... I have been putting my blood, sweat & tears :)p) into developing a new site for the community to help them find all the on-card autograph sets that are out there.... the time has finally come for me to launch it to you! :D

My new site is located at: On Card Auto - On Card Autographed Sports Cards; Basketball, NBA

At the moment it only contains sets for the year 2007-08, but I will be adding all the other years as soon as I can. :)

Let me know what you guys think!

Please let me know of any suggestions you may have for the site and any bugs or issues you find.

Big thanks to Chad & Graham for letting me make a thread about my new site! :thumbsup:

Hope the site is helpful to all you set collectors out there! :wave:

Hey guys..... I have been putting my blood, sweat & tears :)p) into developing a new site for the community to help them find all the on-card autograph sets that are out there.... the time has finally come for me to launch it to you! :D

My new site is located at: On Card Auto - On Card Autographed Sports Cards; Basketball, NBA

At the moment it only contains sets for the year 2007-08, but I will be adding all the other years as soon as I can. :)

Let me know what you guys think!

Please let me know of any suggestions you may have for the site and any bugs or issues you find.

Big thanks to Chad & Graham for letting me make a thread about my new site! :thumbsup:

Hope the site is helpful to all you set collectors out there! :wave:

Haha, yeah he has been talking about it on msn for a long while. I'm just glad it's up. congrats.:thumbsup:

you legend!!!!!

I have been hoping for a site like this please expand it to include baseball and NFL!!!!

Thanks guys!! Glad you like! :)

As for expanding to other sports - yep, once the basketball section is more filled up & the site appears to be running well I plan to expand it to include other sports... just gonna take a lot of work hehe... :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer of a helping hand Owen..... I may just take you up on that down the road.. :thumbsup:

Great work. I am sure if a few users got into it they could chase down the pics for a set. Or one user may have a full set he can send you. I know sue_7777 has all but 4 of the 05-06 Signs of Stardom set.

Back
Top Bottom