My Memorabilia

a few pieces i almost forgot about....

ali_signed_glove.jpg
this was one of the first things i ever bought on ebay when i was starting to accumulate sports memorabilia. i guess it was kind of an impulse buy....i probably could of shopped around and looked for a better sig, by nonetheless still a cool piece :D you cant see it but is has a COA on the side too. BTW the sig is ALI!!!

state_of_origin_book.jpg
and this nice little piece here is a limited edition hardcover book released by the NRL to celebrate the 25th anniversary of 'State of Origin". it is numbered 63 of only 250 and is personally signed by every captain from both QLD & NSW in the complete 25 years of the contest. incl lewis, langer, lockyer, tallis, sterling, pearce, beetson, elias, vautin, mortimer, daley, fittler, toovey, johns, gillmeister and buderus. i think thats all of them :D

enjoy!!

Hey man,

Good stuff. It looks as if I'll be getting my first memorabilia of Iverson next week sometime. The deal is concreted, I've just got to pay for it.

Anyway, here is a shot of it. I personally love it because it is authentically autographed & the choice of picture is spot on. I love that jersey AI is wearing. One of my favourites.

AIfrontauto.jpg

P2270051.jpg P2270049.jpg
heres my pride and joy signed basketball by the whole 03/04 la lakers roster:D including future allstars Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Payton and phil jackson

P2270051.jpg

P2270049.jpg

Here's on of my fave pieces

A signed in person Kareem retirement issue of Hoops magazine.
I've got a wardrobe full of stuff like a Parish jersey auto, lithos autoed and heaps of framed NBL stuff. I did have a pic of the Kareem on the pc so thought it was worth sharing for the guys that missed out on my post of my stuff a fair while ago on the first site here.

2005_07200019.jpg

That's a sweet memorabilia of the King of Hook Shot!!

Ever got the urge to read the mag itself? Or have you got another copy? ;)

Nah I only framed the cover. Was too hard to frame otherwise. He was impressed I saved it in such condition as it was a few years later I got it signed by him.

^ I thought it was only the cover. The cover itself looks to be in minty condition too. You should've got that cover graded by PSA chad!! :D

Show us some of your Parish memorabilia when you have the time bud! I would love to see it.

Will do, I had a post on the old site like I said and it took a while to get up. Taking photos of things behind glass is hard to do. The Parish Jersey is a signed away jersey. My favourite pieces are my MINT 1974 NBA title John Havlicek poster signed and a 1/1 Giants 88 herald sun poster like you see at news stands signed by the whole team, coach, refs and court anouncer :p

GREAT MAG CHAD :D

db1c2790.jpg

NBA DRAFT DAY - HISTORY IS MADE
sorry it's so big #-o. RARE #1/1 :cool:

77497de8.jpg

THE PRIDE OF AUSTRALIA
have #6 and #4 both # /50 and the #1/1 :D :rolleyes:

My latest piece arrived mid week....Thanks Richo :cool:

"The Last Test of the Century" Signed by Steve Waugh and Sachin Tendulkar #905/1000
DSC01501.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01499.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

Posting this was also a good chance for all the new members to see this post. So show off your memrobilia boys!!! :D

Cheers
Ben

DVS, that melbourne 05 signed jersey?
How much did the framwork and layout cost?
i am thinking of doing the same very soon and i love that layout and framework, will help heaps./

and nice waugh/tendulkar autos

Jon,
I got 3 items framed in one hit (2 x dees jumpers, and Wallablies jersey) and it cost me $1000 for all. I think they quoted me about $400-$450 if i got one done but got a discount for getting 3 done at once.

I took a picture of the design i wanted (layout) into the framing shop and worked out the layout design and colours from there. The frame is about 3 inches thick, but if you show them the photo of mine they should be able to guide you from there.

I personally didnt mind paying a bit for the framing as it is something i will probably keep for the rest of my life, and looks great on my wall!!

Back
Top Bottom