My Memorabilia

Real Name
Craig
eBay User
White_Chocolate_55
Hi guys, I'd like to start this thread as something to show off your/our collection of priceless items...

Let me start the thread by posting some collectable stuff I've gathered from over the years....

Including my webber jersey, with a signed photo, my kobe bryant signed photo, my jason williams signed photo, my essendon signed cards, my jordan/kobe/williams framed cards, my "skylights" cards with some extra cool cards, jordans last shot framed memorabilia etc etc... hope the photos turn out ok, and i'll post them as i take the pics...

DSC01012.JPG

DSC01015.JPG

DSC01017.JPG

Hey Choc...here is mine....

Signed Dees Jumper from 2005
Signed Dees Heritage Jumper from 2004
Signed Wallabies Jersey from 2005 Bledisloe Cup
Signed Grant Hackett Swim Cap

I bought the Dees jumpers off "the bay" and had them framed. The Wallabies jersey i had signed myself. I won a trip to NZ last year and got to travel with the Wallabies (same plane etc) and had the jersey signed on the way home. The Hackett cap i won at a conference i went to in Nov 2005.

I also have...but not pictured:
Signed Tiger Woods "Grand Slam" photo (UDA)
Signed Shaq Picture
Signed Jordan Photo "That Dunk"
Signed Mark Taylor Mini Bat & Ball (Unframed)

I LOVE sports memrobilia. But other things like a house etc had gotten in the way for the last couple of months. Oh well....

Cheers
Ben

DSC01082.JPG

DSC01084.JPG

DSC01282.JPG

DSC01283.JPG

nice stuff DVS, that swimming cap is a unique item, ive never seen any of them before, its cool to see original stuff. :D

Now there is a man with taste. Love the Heritage jumper. They look great framed! Hackett is a great touch too!

Nice stuff.

My main problem is only having a few walls to hang stuff so most of it sits in a wardrobe. No room for clothes in there now LOL

"My main problem is only having a few walls to hang stuff so most of it sits in a wardrobe. No room for clothes in there now LOL"

Yeah we built a new house at the start of this year so i tried to make sure we would have plenty of wall space...LMAO. But some of it is in my office at work. Most clients love it.

:D:D:D very nice stuff guys, great to see :D =P~

all pieces are great... except the Dees thing? who are they again? an amateur team? :p

15dvs and all the mighty demons fans - I was just stirring. :)

20something - the swans should change their name and be called the lucky ducks. :mad:

Anyway, here's my favorate 2 pieces:

2003 World Cup Australia Mini Jersey & Team Signatures #/200 - as sold by Richie on ch9. "a truly marvellous piece". how can a sales pitch like that be refused? :roll:
984808c5.jpg

Signed by entire 05 squad #/20 - official from eagles store
afa0b7b0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom