My Marquis Daniels Collection

Last night did a little bit more on a couple pages in particular the links page, let me know if you think it looks better with the links to the other pc's...cheers!

did slobbythegreat get a link!!! thats a good idea of throwing up links to other peoples buckets....i might jack it off you!:D

did slobbythegreat get a link!!! thats a good idea of throwing up links to other peoples buckets....i might jack it off you!:D

Usually I dont do photobuckets but seeing you have a truck load of Pippens I'll throw you up there aswell! I acutally must change it to if you have heaps of cards rather than just website. As for the other peoples links idea, its gonna cost ya, how about $40? :lol: nah I saw it on that Gary Payton collectors website there's a fair few there! I'll put you up there now/tonight if I get a chance, gotta leave soon help my bro pack up his place tonite

Usually I dont do photobuckets but seeing you have a truck load of Pippens I'll throw you up there aswell! I acutally must change it to if you have heaps of cards rather than just website. As for the other peoples links idea, its gonna cost ya, how about $40? :lol: nah I saw it on that Gary Payton collectors website there's a fair few there! I'll put you up there now/tonight if I get a chance, gotta leave soon help my bro pack up his place tonite

i was looking at the glove website today, its sick! i dont think i got the time to organise and sort that stuff out.. i noticed other peoples sites. dont put my bucket up there. ive got a webs page but its still being worked on

i was looking at the glove website today, its sick! i dont think i got the time to organise and sort that stuff out.. i noticed other peoples sites. dont put my bucket up there. ive got a webs page but its still being worked on

I was just writing you a PM lol Yeah its sick hey and his got a nice collection! Ohh ok yeah no worries, when your done let me know and i'll stick it up there for sure :thumbsup:

I've got 6 new 2009-10 SP Game Used cards incoming at the moment also 2 with LeBron on them numbered to 99 and 65 :) also a sick tag card (if it gets here) and a sick triple patch card. Also a 1/1 printing plate from the new topps product, pretty bored n thought i'd give you an update on what's going down with my Daniels PC

The site's been updated with all the new cards that have come in in the last week and hopefully add a new page of "Jersey Numbered Cards" tomorrow or the next day...hey slobby how's that website of yours coming along got a link for me to add yet? Better be good seeing its taking so long :p

Added one of Marquis Daniels' songs to the homepage last night, not one of his best because the other song file sizes were too big, but still a pretty good song. Let me know what you reckon :)

Cheers man, theres only one more logomn out there to get my hands on now! Its a biggn' aswell dual logoman auto with Josh Howard...the dude wont sell it either he wants the same card from the same set and then he'll trade so i gotta work on that first

see thats why i hate 1/1's if there not in your possesion;) really hard to get your hands escpecially when there are set collectors out there to collecting logomen just for the fun of it (durian yes slobby i hate this person to;))

see thats why i hate 1/1's if there not in your possesion;) really hard to get your hands escpecially when there are set collectors out there to collecting logomen just for the fun of it (durian yes slobby i hate this person to;))

haha yeah its the same as the dude who has "MY" :lol: Howard/Daniels dual auto he just collects dual logomen cards...bastard!

Back
Top Bottom