vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Been collecting Marquis for probably close to 2 months now this is what i have so far. I have just bought about 15-20 cards tonight on ebay, so they'll be on there way soon, only about 4 of them are auto's though the rest just serial numbered cards. Anyway here they are!

Marquis Daniels pictures by vivo87 - Photobucket - Screw the photobucket check out the website now :) www.marquisdaniels.webs.com

Also have just secured a website name for my site and here it is www.marquisdanielscollector.com - theres still a couple little problems to iron out on it (if only i had a girlfriend) but will wait like 60 days till i can transfer it to another domain ppl or whatever they are!

Always looking for more so shout out if you have any I might be interested in :thumbsup:

Re: My Marquis Daniels Collection...So Far

Pretty neat Nick.

Trimarks definately looks the part!!!

Has Quisy got an 03-04 Finest Gold Refractor? Would look bloody awesome!!

Keep up the good work mate.

Cheers Bud,
yeh he does have one, n im always on the look out for it, checking ebay every day for something new i havnt got. Updated it again jus then with 5 new ones, no auto's just a few rc' n a black refractor.

I won't tell ya that I had a Quisy Letterman "L" then.... ha ha ha...
It's not sitting in probably the biggest Marquis Daniels PC I've ever seen, 1/1s, Logomen, you name it! (you've probably seen it tho, yeah?).

awesome pc there mate... love the triple auto with devin... i seem to like him in the pacers gear more than dallas

keep up the good work

Re: My Marquis Daniels Collection...Reached the 100 card mark!

Hey guys! Brought up the century mark today when i got 2 Daniels cards in the mail today! These came today

2003-04 Finest Refractors #156 Marquis Daniels AU 041/250
2003-04FinestRefractors156MarquisDa.jpg

2004-05 Bazooka 4-on-1 Stickers #17 Wright/Daniels/Ridnour/Nelson
2004-05Bazooka4-on-1Stickers17Wrigh.jpg

Re: My Marquis Daniels Collection...Reached the 100 card mark!

very nice collection.

It is harder to collect unlisted, semi or regular stars cards. =)

Yes and no, there are good points and bad points. It is hard to find his cards any where really, the best place is ebay but they are mainly the same old stuff time and time again, like auto's that arent serial numbered or anything that were like the first cards that I bought. But when new and good cards spring up its good cause not many people chase him hard so it gets to a point that they jus give up on bidding cause it really doesnt mean that much to them. Also when trading with people they dont value his cards as much as i do so i kind of win that way. I've had a few people from the USA just ask for postage costs and thats it, so really its pretty good. It also is a possiblity to collect all of his cards unlike a LeBron James, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant and so on as there isnt much demand for him which appeals to me. Daniels only has a total of 400 cards as it stands today so that means i've collected 25% of his cards aswell. The hard thing is there are (i think or very close to) 76 1/1 cards of his...I've located 22-25 of them which one guy has and i have currently been in talks with him to try and get them all off him. His not in a rush to get rid of them either which is good so i can slowly buy them off him :D

So its kinda good and bad, but i think its better just because i dont have much competition for his cards like with other superstars. So hopefully i can come close to the 400 cards and become an ultimate collector :D Then hopefully make it onto the beckett magazine :p

Re: My Marquis Daniels Collection...Reached 200 cards & past 50%

Just an update that i recieved a few cards today and past the 200 card mark to 206 cards which gives me 51.5% of his total of 400 cards. So still going strong but i think it'll start to slow up a bit as there are still about 72 other 1/1's to collect out of the 194 left, so that means about 37% of my collection to go is 1/1's haha which is going to be hard to fill

Re: My Marquis Daniels Collection...Reached 200 cards & past 50%

I feel your pain dude, i was just looking at Beckett's site at the cards i need and there are some near impossible ones there that i can't see ever coming on the market.

The worst thing is i had about 10 real hard to get ones come up on the bay while my Paypal & ebay account was down so i didn't even have a chance at getting them:mad:

This is Awesome Homepage with nice collection,mate !! :thumbsup:
(I fully watched your whole collection)

I left you comment at guestbook. Hehe. =)

BTW, did you receive your card Nick?

This is Awesome Homepage with nice collection,mate !! :thumbsup:
(I fully watched your whole collection)

I left you comment at guestbook. Hehe. =)

BTW, did you receive your card Nick?

Yeah i saw the comment! First One! Thanks for that :thumbsup:
Nah i havnt yet, i checked the tracking number and it said its reached Melbourne so I think it might come tomorrow :) i'll let you know

Back
Top Bottom