My Marquis Daniels Collection

Hey ppl jus a quick update that have recently secured a website name for my site and here it is www.marquisdanielscollector.com - theres still a couple little problems to iron out on it (if only i had a girlfriend) but will wait like 60 days till i can transfer it to another domain ppl or whatever they are! But the webs.com one is prob the best to view still till later on in the year

---------- Post added 09-06-2010 at 12:42 AM ----------

Two new 1/1's incoming :D

Now I've got two 1/1's incoming, one card #'d to /6 and 1 pair of Daniels game worn auto'd basketball shoes :D One of the 1/1's and shoes should be arriving soon i think...bloody registered mail came today with a ring of the bell...but it wasnt for me! :( Talk about a tease! :p

:lol: don't you hate that! You're waiting for something sick to arrive something arrives but its someone elses :mad:

Can't wait to see the new additions mate :v:

thats sick man, keep it up! You know of any other Marquis collectors? Also I would be happy with just 1 Detlef 1/1 he has 20+ and iv never seen one yet lol

Cheers mate, yeah I know of one but his stoped collecting him now his got a couple 1/1's he'll sell me eventually. Ahh really havnt even seen one come up on eBay? Hope you can get your hands on one soon!

Back
Top Bottom