My mailweek... not a lot but still happy ;-)

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
First up is a lot of 69 topps in nrmt conditon too. Not far from finishing the set now too. Wont be long me thinks. I just love this sets classic look and its stacked with HOF'er rookies too! Bad pic as they dont fit on the scanner :p

DSC00093.jpg

Now the good stuff. Double HOF'er and greatest 50 player Bill Sharman RC :D Looks pretty nice with good color and no snow etc.

SharmanRCpsa5.jpg

Thats all this week

:D

You could scan 4 at a time and show them all !!!!

Nice mailday Mr Chad - too bad someones computer was too slow to pick up those 86 Fleer or you would be showing them off today too id imagine :?

"Nice cards mate"

:lol:

Howmany in the set bro? And how many u got 2 go??

Nice job on the Sharman!

57 Topps, is that the perferated ones, or were they something else??? :?

Centering's a bit of a bummer, but surface/edges make up yeah??
(Noobie in trainging) LMAO!

MavsMan© said:
"Nice cards mate"

Shouldnt it be .. "well done on the nice additions to your already fantastic collection old mate, those will sure go nicely next to your Paul Pierce jersey cards ....... what ? you mean you traded those away ???? you good for nothing $#%#%^"

There, now ive got that off my chest - get TW to reply your mailday you showpony !!! :p

This thread has been officially hijacked!!

Perforated????? :shock: You getting 57 topps mixed up with the 51 berk ross or Birds rookie year??? Really Scotty even a redneck like you knows better than that! LOL Centered ones are rare as. Like the Loscutoff psa 8 that sold for nearly $500US this week and he is just a common etc. Mines going to psa and will get a psa 6 and its also centred :D :D :D :D :D Its in the sig below.

There is only 99 in the 69 topps set making it achievable. The big two are the Lew Alcindor rc BV $400US and checklist BV $300US. I have all the major RC's $30US and up and will leave the Alcindor to last as I want a psa 6 one. I need 18 for the set. I've tried to do it in EX + condition too. No creases or dog ear corners for me :wink:

And PP can kiss my.......... :p

Back
Top Bottom