My little Grant Hill mailday!

I've got most of the cards in your bucket Just kidding! Though i'm pretty sure I did get some off you in the big clear out.

Good luck getting back into it mate!

I've got most of the cards in your bucket Just kidding! Though i'm pretty sure I did get some off you in the big clear out.

Good luck getting back into it mate!

Im sure you did get some of them... hahaha...

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

wow, that was one cool collection, good start in getting them back! Hakeem is sweet too

Its good start...

I got another Hakeem in the works.

Thanks guys. I will try to get them back... It might take a while again but who cares...

mate you might get back there one day dont worry. Im also starting to really like them Ultimate collection auto cards you got there of hakeem, look really nice .

mate great incoming but i cant get ova ur bucket!!! some sick ghills in there!! u got had the sp dual patches!! stunning!!

Yeah I know and I miss them. I never regret selling them coz I got my nice Home Stereo and the Plasma from the sale...

But I really miss them. Gotta admit, collecting Lebrons is a great experience but I just dont see any benifits for me in the long run.